Free Football Thread That Started as a Thing about Mike Gundy

No there’s power 5, group of 5, and then FCS.

If you’re referring to FCS teams, then sure.

But as of now, group of 5 teams can’t play for a national title, so they are not “major” programs.

3 Likes

Here’s hoping this is the Grecian formula mullet’s last year.

:yawning_face:

3 Likes

And here I thought I disliked Gundy the most…

2 Likes

You are the one person on here who has a clue about what a mediocre HC we have and what a shame it is to be paying him +$5M per year!!!

1 Like

Thanks

Just tired of him thinking osu Can never be better than what he puts out on the field! “ we take guys that others don’t think that can play at this level and get them in our culture” yes YOUR coach said this today 2020 on the last singing day. Osu will NEVER get to the next level under this regime. Let me repeat this NEVER! Gundy is like that fat kid with Low self-esteem that goes after a girl with defects to Secure a girlfriend. Guys with ACL tears, guys that not everybody wants, guys that are good players but not to good that are severely underweight, and guys that don’t talk but in return have no swagger. Good luck to all you young kids just getting into osu football that think next year is going to be the one lol. Iv been on that boat too long and I jumped off today and I’m on land now.

I want to know how a guy that got Mike Holder to pay him top 15 money can’t get HS kids to believe oSu is capable of making their professional dreams come true. Mike Gundy is proof positive oSu is a great place to exceed your wildest expectations.

Well that’s a new one for me… and well… yep. Ok. I’m with ya there.

1 Like

:v:t3:

I saw Kasey Dunn today in Cabelas in OKC

Did you let him know that we have a large, under utilized tight end?

6 Likes

You forgot to mention FAST especially for his size .

There’s a few out there that think Gundy might have a team with a chance to win a conference title. I was just wondering if he doesn’t make the conference title game this year, will it be another 9 years or even longer since he has lost ground each of the last few years in recruiting.

1 Like

That falls to .462 since 2012

And it goes way up if you stop at 2011, a 10 yr window is a pretty standard way of looking at cfb records.

4 Likes

Is this where we start the "wait till next year "?

Yeah. If you’re a loser and root for failure so you can brag that you’ve been right all along. Otherwise, it’s a win that we can claim and credit to a great defense.

2 Likes

You know the biggest fans of Gundy is OU fans, he looses to them in every recruiting battle and the game is as sure a win as playing Kansas .