Free Football Thread That Started as a Thing about Mike Gundy

Still playing not to lose.!

Wait til next year

But heā€™s still winning

Heā€™ll end up 3rd or 4th.

Osu will never be a contender in the playoff ever and I mean ever so I fell sorry for future cowboy fans that think they have a chance!!! Gundy is over. This sport unlike any other sport is blue blood driven and will always be just that.

Predicting a really difficult season from here on.

Bump for todayā€™s L. ā€œ17 million dollar problemā€ article says, ā€œHi!ā€ All you people who raked PFB over the coals for that article need to scarf down a huge steaming pile of crow. Cause the continued defending of Gundy is not aging well.

2 Likes

January 20,2020

1 Like

January 20,2020

Ya, I think it was a disappointing year, especially with the defense we had. We didnā€™t even have to beat ou this year to make it to the XII Championship. The offense was pitiful, I donā€™t know if the problem is Dunn or Sanders but it was brutal to watch, hopefully they both get better as time moves forward. I think the next few years of football are going to be rough. I have been converted. I think we have peaked with Gundy at the helm. I donā€™t want Gundy fired, but I do want him to find and mold a young successor and retire (looking at you J. Dub!).

2 Likes

I donā€™t want him molding anybody. Weā€™ve had Pat Jones 2.0 we donā€™t need Pat Jones 3.0

1 Like

:clown_face:

2 Likes

Ar0 I almost feel for u. Poor guy. Know he is a hall a Famer should help

1 Like

Nice selfie!

That is seriously not funny.

I said nice!

Iā€™m sorry again that Gundy stole your girl but you have to get over it dude.

2 Likes

Gundy has more Bedlam loses than any coach in history.

And you took the biggest L when he stole your girl back in the day.

2 Likes

He has no time for a girlfriend while he is Corken you.