Game Thread: Iowa State 🏀

Again, he looked terrible in the Bedlam game in his mobility - running flat footed, very slow. Probably why he was only in like 2 minutes. Then again all he had to do is literally stand there one time doing nothing to scare the 0U dude into a travel :joy:

I honestly didn’t even have time to notice his mobility. Felt like he was in there for 30 seconds.

Can’t make it today anybody want a last minute ticket for free?

Oh my, Dribble is missing a home game. @crazed_stallion might as well call “game” now.

P.S. I genuinely hope no one is sick or in trouble in the @Dribble household.

Nah I’m good! I’ll be in Norman on Wednesday in bright orange.

4 Likes

I’ll hold down the fort. Taking two of my boys. Had tickets given to me for Bedlam and then got sick :/. Looking forward to faster paced offense today.

3 Likes

I think we’ll have a large crowd today. Pretty laid back weekend and the NFL starts later plus we’re coming off a win with students in town.

4 Likes

Justin McBride and Brandon Garrison in attendance today. Garrison was here Wednesday, as well.

10 Likes

I was about to place some change on the Pokes against the spread then saw we’re the favorites. Big 12 is incredible!

2 Likes

Dave Hunziker on pre-game radio: Cowboys only Q1 win is WVU and that probably won’t stay a Q1 win with WVU struggling. OSU is currently 1-6 in Q1. Really NEED this Q1 win today. Need to rip off at least 3 wins in next 5 and win the SEC challenge. Expect 9 conference wins will be needed to make NCAA tourney.

1 Like

Same! Haven’t bought tickets yet but we’ve gone 3 of the last 5 years and we just got a couple of ~$30 each time and sat in the upper bowl. No bad seats in that hideous joke of an arena. I’ll wear neon orange so you can see me.

1 Like

Just realized Bedlam is in two weeks and our next game in Texas. Need a win today and against Texas.

2 Likes

That arena is atrocious.

1 Like

Sucks because we had UT and KU, we were the only ones to give UConn a game before they forgot how to play basketball, and we should have had VT. Maybe even KSU if asberry gets the ball instead of Woody.

3 Likes

Skiatook HS’s gym is a better version of what LNC wishes it was.

2 Likes

Attendance is not great.

1 Like

It’s fine, but I definitely thought there would be more

2 Likes

Not a shock. I am afraid till there is some consistency with the team there won’t be consistency with the fans.

2 Likes

At least no one outside of OSU and ISU fans will be watching from home to notice. ESPN+ is gross. Looks like they have a tint over the screen.

1 Like

more than 1 out of every 5 wins in Boynton’s career has been over a ranked team.