Game Thread: Iowa State 🏈

Kasey Dunn said last night he thinks we can still win a Big 12 championship.

He’s also apparently a crackhead.

23-0 Iowa State.

6 Likes

Technically we can, haven’t lost in league play. That potential is alive for 6 more days until we lose to ISU.

6 Likes

If we score more than 17 I will be shocked

1 Like

All I want at this point is the staff to pick a QB.

7 Likes

All I want is a new HC, OC, and OL coach.

4 Likes

FIFY

6 Likes

Anybody enough of a masochist to head to Ames?

1 Like

ISU opens as a 3 point favorite.

1 Like

So on a neutral field they’re saying this is a pick’em, Aka even Vegas doesn’t know which of us is worse.

35 and a half over under is hilarious too

6 Likes

You don’t believe ISU can score 36 points on us? :wink:

ISU really stinks. Okstate also really stinks. If Rangel actually gets to play this time we could squeak out a 17-14 win. If Bowman or Gunnar are first we lose this 14-6

1 Like

1 Like

This game might not look like it means a ton, but if the bowl streak is going to live, this thing could be huge

16 Likes

The bowl streak has become a roadblock at this point to elevating this program and making necessary changes. It needs to die at this point.

3 Likes

Iowa state and houston are the only games left I feel like we have a better than 50% chance of winning

Cincy and byu become must wins

1 Like

You think we have a better than 50% shot to win in Ames after last night?

1 Like

What can be done this week to get this
season back on track (besides firing or reassigning a few offensive coaches)? Are there certain schemes we could use to help the QB’s to have a little more time in the pocket when it’s time to throw a pass, for example? Are there some younger players on the o-line we could throw into the fire?
It is time, in my opinion. to make a full and complete commitment to the running game and to Gordon. Let him loose.
Does Gundy really have the ability to make some quick and radical decisions in the next few days?
And is there any news on Stribling? I hope he can play next week.

1 Like

hard to say. they also lost to a G5 team, not as badly as Okstate did, but still a bad look. Ohio also won 10 games last year (like USA did).

Fun fact: Ohio’s coach is from Woodward and he’s only been HC at 1 other school, Northeastern Oklahoma State.

3 Likes

The students chant we want gunnar for the memes and half the fan base takes it seriously

6 Likes

Starts with picking a QB and finding plays that maximize his skill set. Gundy has said multiple times he’s not a fan of big in-season changes. So don’t hold your breathe.

1 Like