Game Thread: Kansas 🏈

Dont worry yall, we got this

I think i won this natty like 55-13

13 Likes

How are the injuries for KU? Aren’t they kind of battered?

Last I saw was their QB tweeked his back at pregame V Texas. Doesn’t matter though. Jason Bean lit us up last year.

We will know more about their injuries today.

Nick Martin is going to have 20 tackles next week

I like that we got a little momentum coming in to this game

7 Likes

Bean, we win. Daniels, we might lose.

KU got destabilized cause of QB1 injury in pregame practice against Texas. But with more time to practice, KU might put in good schemes for Bean for a fighting chance.

Today we will know more about KU with Bean and planning. How they play against UCF will also give us some film on Bean And KU.

5 Likes

If we can stop the run we win. If we can’t we lose. It’s really that simple.

4 Likes

Going to run back my same prediction from the KSU game: just hope the guys have fun out there.

5 Likes

Looks like tackling will need to continue the trajectory from yesterday against KU

3 Likes

They have so much eye candy. Our LBs have to be sound.

Kansas defense is also ultra aggressive.

Means they can be schemed

2 Likes

Will KU be our 2nd hardest game?

1 Like

Other contenders:

WVU

UCF

3 Likes

The bad news is OU and Texas are easily the 2 best teams.

The good news is everyone else is fighting for 3rd, and 1st in the new Big 12. We’re in a pretty good position. Iowa State is looking tough at home again vs TCU. The Big 12 will continue to beat itself up. KU is a huge game.

2 Likes

Iowa St is actually kicking the crap out of TCU, plus Morris got hurt for the Frogs……

KU -4.5

What are we thinking? We have an additional day of rest, Gundy on a revenge tour, and KU QB health uncertainty.

KU’s defense is the worst FBS defense we have played this season, but they have the best offense we have faced.

KU by 8.

Gundy is on a revenge tour? Does he really believe this? I know he mentioned it to the team, but I wonder if that continues for the season or if he only said it because K-State kicked our a## and shut us out last year?

2 Likes

If KU can run, they win fairly handily. If they cant, we win. If bean plays we’ll have a better shot at honing in on the run though.

I’m feeling like a 31-28 type of game either way right now. They’ll definitely bust a few long runs off on us at least but their defense isn’t nearly as good as even KSUs.

2 Likes

I know that this is a different KU than of years past, but being a home dog to Kansas is insulting to me.

7 Likes