Game Thread: Tulsa at Oklahoma State Week 1

White orange white. Put it in stone.

Do we have faith that the stadium concession delivery service will be able to deliver warm food? Nacho cheese doesnā€™t hold heat very wellā€¦

3 Likes

Yes. Finally someone getting to the important stuff!!

1 Like

Cold nachos are still nachos.

3 Likes

Nacho Cheese goes in one of those bigger condiment containers, like they put Chipotle guac in. Set that puppy on the side of the chips and then deliver itā€¦problem solved!

Shake Shack does the same with their bacon cheese fries

1 Like

I canā€™t even look at most stadium-grade nacho cheeseā€¦

3 Likes

I see you too are a man of culture.

6 Likes

After downloading the concessions guide to refresh memory I believe there to be three classes A (consistently as good as waiting in line), B (worth it if a good game/canā€™t leave seat), C (under no circumstance will it be good) that Stadium Drop should be able to deliver:
A- Chick Fil A (sandwich only, foil stays hot), Tenders & Fries, Wine/Soda with ice/Bottled Water, Foil Wrapped Hot Dog (Schwab Dog?), Popcorn, Candy, Cotton Candy, etc.
B- Sandwiches not Chick Fil A (Dā€™s BBQ, Burger, etc.), Coney Island/Dirty Curty (dogs w/ out chili), Nachos, Frozen Custard from Freddyā€™s (Only if in a cup), Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza, Rib Crib
C- COLD Beer, Frito Chili Pie (guaranteed no crunch left in fritos), Any Coney/Curty with chili, Dippinā€™ Dots, Soft Serve Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt

1 Like

Cool now Iā€™m hungry again.

1 Like

Wait. Cold beer is at the bottom?

Just the fact that for the coldest beer, you should probably get it yourself. Especially from the vendors selling out of the ice troughs, and ideally 2 at a time!

I always feel like complete and utter crap after eating food at BPS.

2 Likes

Fun fact, the personal pan pizzas are prepped at the local pizza huts starting the Tuesday before and prep hundreds every night before the game. On game day, pizza hut workers would go to the stadium with all 2500 pizzas and start to cook them in a secret room on the first floor in the west end zone over an hour before game time. They cook all the pizzas typically by the third quarter. So if you go to buy one before the fourth, itā€™s possible they have been sitting there for 3 hours.

Extra are typically thrown away but several have been known to walk away on their own with passing students.

3 Likes

Yā€™all are wild if you think concession stand food should be gourmet meals.

2 Likes

I deserve the best. Iā€™m worth it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m with Scott on this one. Salty popcorn and lukewarm nachos are fine if watching live sports. Beer is always fine while watching sports.

I really only eat hotdogs at baseball games, itā€™s just a thing. Except if watching Birmingham Barrons, then I have to have the nachos from Dreamland BBQ. So good! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Someone on the team told me he is the real deal.

3 Likes

48-17 Pokes

Langston Anderson turns heads.

The crazy thing is Stoner will still be a Senior that year. He ushers back in the Player/Coach era!

1 Like

7th round Patriots pick?