Game Thread Week 6: Oklahoma State vs Texas Tech

17 Likes

38-17 Pokes

1 Like

The line for this game is OSU -11 and the over/under is 68.5. That gives an implied final score of OSU 39.75 to Tech 28.75. I think it’ll be something more like 42 to 24 Pokes.

6 Likes

38-23

45-23 pokes

1 Like

Is the a poster for the game?!

I just found it on Twitter, I don’t think it’s official.

6 Likes

That’s a pretty cool nickname for our series with Tech.

6 Likes

41-23

1 Like

45-14 pokes

2 Likes

38-24 Pokes. Cover but late Tech TD makes it look closer than it is.

2 Likes

44-16 pokes

@hayes I’m doing the old Price is Right outbid you by a dollar maneuver: 45-24 Pokes :rofl: During garbage time, Gunnar gets a few snaps and Texas gets a late TD.

Not sure if anyone else watched any of the TTU KSU game, but if tech doesn’t turn the ball over they win that game. Don’t think they win, but I don’t think they come in and let us drub them by 30+ either. We’re gonna play a ton of drag-out slugfest games this year, and tech is one of those. Especially coming off the emotional win in Waco. I think we cover, but it’ll be close.

3 Likes

I think we have some hangover from a physical away game. We will play close but pull out in last quarter. 34-27 Cowboys. I wouldn’t be so cocky and predict a blowout yet. Tech played KSU close till end of 3rd quarter.

There was a tweet about the most competitive games between conference rivals, and in the thread the name was proposed there I think.
I really like the name too!

Also 45-24

@NYCowboy Copy cat! You can split the money with me :wink: :handshake:

1 Like

2:30 on FS1

3 Likes

You guys won’t believe this I’m sure… but I have another wedding during this game. Gonna have to keep me updated again.:joy:

7 Likes

:face_vomiting: is it because tech lost? I thought if we win we will get FOX. Who is playing in fox 2:30?

4 Likes