Game Thread Week 6: Oklahoma State vs Texas Tech

Thanks for making my opinionated analysis truly nuanced. I still agree with it. :grin:

1 Like

41-28 Pokes

you really need better family and friends who have situational knowledge of the sports schedules! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

The team grew a ton last year. The team vs ND looked completely different than the non-con. If this years team grows in a similar fashion through the yearā€¦look out!

2 Likes

Actually not upset about this one, I get it.:joy: For anyone familiar with Tulsaā€™s Hope, itā€™s his wedding. He was in mine, Iā€™m in his.

1 Like

Techs leading receiver is Miles Price, didnā€™t we pull his scholarship after he committed and then visited somewhere else? Pretty sure Gundy took some heat for that at the time

6 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ll take B Pres and JPR over Price though.

5 Likes

Yep! :100: and he has been great this season.

2 Likes

His speed and route running is good. JPR route running and hands are :100: better. A game I watched of them earlier he literally is a Swiss Army knife for them. Basically as he went they went.

4 Likes

For fun, I will predict 50-0. Goal line sets only.

2 Likes
3 Likes

the goat

3 Likes

Didnā€™t realize that TT throws it more than anyone in the conferenceā€¦ That secondary is gonna be TESTED.

Thatā€™s assuming they have time to throw.

7 Likes

You remember the Western Kentucky offense from last year?

1 Like

Heā€™s one of a kind

1 Like

Yeah, Kinda forgot he was the OC

1 Like

Does anyone know which QB Tech is playing this week?

Im guessing they are going to stick with the kid thats been playing. He led them to great wins and was playing good. I mean had them in the game until the end at KSTATE

Interesting! In that case, I think Iā€™m very confident in my pokes by 18 prediction from yesterday.

Also, over/under at 3.5 sacks for our defense?