Game Thread: @ West Virginia 🏈

We open as a 2 point underdog. Over/under is 52.5

1 Like

Beat WVU!

19 Likes

AI generator…?

Yes, Bing AI image creator

1 Like

Need to have the giant inflatable Pete peeing on the flaming couch.

3 Likes

I have no idea how this game will play out, but I’m fairly confident in our run defense and run offense. If we don’t turn the ball over, should get the win. WVU has played one good team and they’ve lost 2 games.

4 Likes

I do, Greene torched us last year and has been throwing it all over the yard. Career high last week and their defense is stout once again.

OSU 30 WVU 28

3 Likes

OSU 37 WVU 24

3 Likes

Hitting Moneyline again baby, gonna go 2-2!

He clearly drew that with painstaking time and commitment

4 Likes

Honestly have no idea how good wvu is

I like the momentum we got going tho, plus we still owe them from last year

If we don’t have any road hiccups to start the game we should be fine - we have way more talent than they do

31-24 pokes

2 Likes

these are our modern day version of those historic game programs

5 Likes

I have a wedding to attend Saturday and will definitely have to catch it on TV/in here.

I feel like youve done this two or three times now and every time someone has asked if its an ai generator. Its becoming tradition at this point.

7 Likes

Damnit stallion you got me, I was thinking “wait, did he really torch us last year?” 8-14, 84 yards and a pick. I blocked that game out so bad that I couldn’t even remember what happened in it. :joy:

2 Likes

They’re not particularly good in either area on offense. Green can run a little bit but he’s not the best passer. They’ve kinda grinded out boring sloppy wins in league play until UH, but so have we. The should have lost both the tech games and the TCU games, the tech game was BRUTAL to watch. I eventually turned it off, both teams looked hopeless the entire game. And then they beat TCU because TCU’s kicker kept missing field goals over and over again but they got outplayed. I still don’t completely know if we’ve fully turned the corner yet, but I think we should win even if we play a little bit worse than we did the last two games. Coaches just need to scheme well. If we play well and beat them soundly, I’m fully bought in. But we could definitely still lay a dud.

5 Likes

This is the second time. We are undefeated when pre game AI images are posted in the game thread. Let’s keep this thing rolling! :joy:

6 Likes

We need to rotate whos asking if its an ai image generator. I’ll cover the UCF game :rofl:

7 Likes

I am once again hoping the boys just have fun out there.

7 Likes