Georgia Transfer Sahvir Wheeler to Announce Decision Monday

The asterisk is considered the correction of a word that is misspelled, and was directed to you. Otherwise I would have no intention on copying and pasting your statement or responding at all. How do you not understand this? Even elementary students can figure things like these out.

1 Like

U do know ur a idiot. I love string u along. Its to easy. U got this " I want to be rite complex." Only the best. Top shelf.
So next time will u use red ink​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::yawning_face::sob::sob::sob::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

right*

Took u 2 days. Must need a companion. The sell pet rocks!!!
It’s weird u only pic certain words. It that same post I had 3 “u” for you.
U have always had a double standard.

I’ve been a little busy. I don’t get to monitor the forum every three minutes like you get to. Some of us have jobs and need an income to survive. Some of us don’t get SSI because we’re too dumb or incapable of working.

You* happy now???

Well u need a life. Editing my post is got to be ur high lite of ur day.

It’s just hilarious because you gets your panties in a wad. You always respond no matter what.

I respond because I think ur hilarious. I go commando so lil girls like u wouldn’t get me upset.