Giving Away Chris' University Spirit Gift Cards During Coronavirus

The out of bounds bobble bop back inbounds interception

Comeback win by Weeden against Colorado. Believe it was a Thursday night game

1 Like

Markel Brown’s poster dunk on Matt Pressley vs. #2 Missouri in the upset win at GIA

2 Likes

The bat flip heard around the world that Samantha show did in the World Series is an awesome one

3 Likes

Really it’s the out of bounds INT, but I’m putting this one to be original.

3 Likes

Have to agree with @c112 - I was sitting high in the end zone, and Miller ran straight to us. Best way to cap off my senior year!

Couldn’t have said it better. This play was incredible

This may be an incorrect remembrance, but I seem to recall Desmond having a massive dunk against KU in the 95-96 season. Maybe over Ostertag? Does anyone recall if that actually happened?

Dez Bryant punt return for a TD against Houston in 2008. That was the game where I realized that he was an all-time great. He was unbelievable in that game!

1 Like

Rashaun Woods TD grab to beat OU in Norman in 2001

2 Likes

Nick Panini’s pin vs Iowa in GIA last year

Tyreek Hill punt return is tough to beat.

2 Likes

Mitch Solomon diving on the floor in front of Trae Young and passing ahead to Carroll for a slam to set up the dramatics to end the game. The picture of Trae just staring at Big Mitch while Mitch is giving everything he has is one of my favorite pictures in OSU history. I feel like that moment summed up that entire season and GIA was electric that day.

1 Like

James castleman crushing defenders as he rumbles down the sideline.

2 Likes

Tatum Bell breaking for 95 against Tech and Rashaun still being open against OU (I guess I’m biased to the years I was there…)

2 Likes

Tyreek punt return TD against OU

Favorite: Tyreek’s punt return after bob took the penalty.

Most Memorable: Brent Parker’s dropped pass in 1988. :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

1 Like

Richetti’s scoop and score on the Landry Jones fumble 2011 Bedlam.

3 Likes

Most memorable was Cortney Mallory picking off a pass and running like 50 yds for a TD against Mississippi State in a terrible game. I though he was going to die. Second place was the Castleman reception in the Cactus Bowl.

1 Like

Chandler Rogers pinning Iowa’s Mitch Bowman in the 2019 dual… Chandler’s last GIA match and a fitting end to an incredibly fun career to watch

1 Like