Giving Away Chris' University Spirit Gift Cards During Coronavirus

Then they went on to screw us out of the tourney

Bomb TD to Dez vs Georgia in '09!!

Tyreek’s return was the most fun I’ve ever had. We were sitting in the endzone where he returned it. Unbelievably fun.

Marcus Smart flip at Allen Field House

One very cold evening when we were home dogs to Baylor and we stopped RG3 on a fourth and short. RG3 was pissed!

Goal line stand against TCU in 2015

Can’t pick between Big Country’s half court shot and “punt it again medium game Bob “

I’d have to go with 2010 Play of the Year: Brodrick Brown to Shaun Lewis Interception against OU

Woods is still open!!

This week’s random number generated winner is @ajpoke. Congrats! DM me and we’ll get you set up AJ. More to come next Friday, and we’ll keep using this list so if you’ve already posted you’re still eligible!

1 Like

2019 NCAA Regional vs Nebraska. Trevor Boone 3 run homer in in the 9th to be Nebraska.

Brown to Lewis Sideline interception in OU game.

Perrish Cox entire game vs Gerogia, from kick off return to shutting down AJ Green the entire game.

Quarterback Harold Bailey making a Nebraska DB swallow his mouthpiece after throwing an interception with a tackle that you could hear in the student section. The football popped 10 feet in the air when he hit him. I’ll never forget it.

Mel Campbell’s 4th down and 28 catch to win the game against Mizzou

Justin Gilbert pick six at Texas. Mostly for the Mack brown picture!

2 Likes

Another vote for Big Country and the half court shot v Missouri in ‘93

1a. Broderick Brown to Shaun Lewis interception
1b. Tyreek Hill punt return at OU

Dez Bryant return vs Houston 2008. I was junior in HS checking out OSU as potential college destination and I was sold! That was my first OSU game