Giving Away Chris' University Spirit Gift Cards During Coronavirus

Rashaun Woods’ catch in the corner of the end zone with 1:36 left to play to beat OU 16-13. Held OU to ZERO rushing yards and ended a 19 game home winning streak.

Rudolph to Washington over the middle at the Camping World Bowl for their last connection for a 65 yard Touchdown in the 3rd quarter.

Not a specific play, but anytime Rudolph passed it deep to Washington.

Dez running it out of the back of the endzone at Kyle field for the win! You know it hurts the ags more knowing they lost by just one, instead of 3 lol

Barry Sanders!

Lot of good ones already mentioned, but one of my favorite plays I’ve seen in person was Patmon’s 99 yard scoop and score to put the nail in the coffin against Baylor in ‘13.

Piccininni pinning Spencer Lee! GIA erupted

2 Likes

Tip INT vs OU

The tip INT was incredible but I also really liked the 4th quarter kickoff return by Perish Cox against OU in… 2008? The game looked over and then there was instant life. He looks like he is down for sure around midfield and then explodes out of the scrum. https://youtu.be/rJn1kAbtiHM

Does this count? What a great ending… https://youtu.be/zq2ImVRU9NQ

1 Like

Quinn Sharp 22 yard field goal to win the Fiesta Bowl, maybe the best OSU picture ever taken, sums up our season perfectly!

2 Likes

How close was #6 to blocking that kick?!

It has prolly been stated but I still remember JL3 hitting that 3 against St Jo to go to the Final 4…

Alley-oop interception all the way.

Weeden’s completion to Colton Chelf to set up the game winner in the Fiesta Bowl! We ALL thought Chelf was in!

1 Like

How about Big Country Bryant Reeves! Not enough love for the big man! Half court shot against Missouri in 93!

It’s either A) Josh Stewart punt return against TCU and the aftermath of bodies or B) Vince Young pump faking Donovan Woods out of the stadium. Probably option A since that one ended better for us.

1 Like

Newer one and not my favorite by far but was thinking about this game the other day so I’m saying beating Trae Youngs OU squad January 2018 in GIA in OT. He scored 48, but lost in a pretty crazy game.

Weedens lone rushing TD verses Stanford. Nobody in the stadium thought he would tuck and run.

Perrish Cox kick off return in Bedlam!