Giving Away Hoboken Coffee During Coronavirus

1946 Sugar Bowl

2011 Baylor football. Just thumping RG3 was sooooooo satisfying.

1 Like

The 1987 Sun Bowl. Using Thurman Thomas and Mike Gundy to beat the West Virginia Mountaineers.

Bedlam 2011

This week’s random number generated winner is @scott30. Congrats! DM me and we’ll get you set up Scott. More to come every Friday, and we’ll keep using this list so if you’ve already posted you’re still eligible!

1 Like

2011 Bedlam, it just doesnt get any better than whoopin OU’s tail.

1 Like

Bedlam 2002 and 2003. In the band and it was amazing!

2011 Fiesta Bowl

Being there for the Marcus Smart backflip game at KU!

2 Likes

Congrats @kaleb, you’re today’s winner. DM me your address, and we’ll get the coffee out to you!

As a resident of Guthrie, this sounds glorious! Easily my favorite OSU game is Bedlam 2011. 17 years old. 2 rows off the field. Storming the field and celebrating with the players… Now I’m almost 26 and having a moment… look what you’ve done to me. Go Freakin Pokes

1984 Gator Bowl with number 7 South Carolina. Barry Hannah Scoring from 15 yards out to win the game, taking 3 or 4 defenders with him. That is what you call “Cowboy” football.

1 Like

2011 Fiesta Bowl and Bedlam are easy choices. But the 1997 win over UT was a lot of fun too.

44-10
I was in Afghanistan. AFN was not going to air it live. The OK National Guard protested long enough and loud enough AFN changed their mind. Fortunately, there were thunderstorms so my mission was delayed and I was able to sit in the TOC and watch with my buddies/brothers. It was like the war was paused just so we could enjoy a little rivalry, and we came out on top, BIG.

1 Like

Overall: Elite 8 vs St. Joes
In person: 2011 Bedlam

Hey @kaleb you won last week! Hit me up via DM.

2011 Bedlam…so much emotion after the plane crash and ISU loss. Came out swinging.

My favorite games are the ones I get to go to. The 2012 Fiesta Bowl will always have a special place in my heart bc I had to road trip there with my in-laws. Anyway - would love some coffee! Who knew WFH would cause us to run out so quickly.

1 Like

Hey Kyle, apologies for just responding to this post. So, I’m a little technologically challenged…tried sending you a personal message with my address but it said it was not permissible to send to personal message to you. Any help would be really appreciated.