Giving Away Hoboken Coffee During Coronavirus

2014 bedlam. When Tyreek Hill returned that punt 91 yards to send the game to OT is one of my favorite sports moments of all time.

2011 Fiesta Bowl

Bedlam 2011

Basketball - 2007 UT game against Kevin Durant

There have been so many it’s hard to choose. Watching the 2011 Bedlam was amazing, but unfortunately I wasn’t there, not have I had the opportunity to be there for any of the great basketball moments we had under Coach Sutton and the few highlights under Coach Ford (all those random home upsets over a #5 Kansas).

I think my best memory was 2005 against Tech. This was my first year being able to get the student All-Sports pass and being able to attend the games. It was also Coach Gundy’s first season and, not surprisingly, we were struggling. We had so many close games and so many let downs. Tech was Gundy’s first Big XII win as a head coach. .

You could feel the excitement in the stadium in the 4th when it was becoming clear that maybe we could pull it out and stop a Mike Leach air raid. After Tech tied the game late in the 4th, we were able to rally and score in the final minute and hold on for the win. The excitement in the stadium was one of the best I remember because we had one bright spot in in an altogether rough season.

1946 Sugar Bowl

2011 Baylor football. Just thumping RG3 was sooooooo satisfying.

1 Like

The 1987 Sun Bowl. Using Thurman Thomas and Mike Gundy to beat the West Virginia Mountaineers.

Bedlam 2011

This week’s random number generated winner is @scott30. Congrats! DM me and we’ll get you set up Scott. More to come every Friday, and we’ll keep using this list so if you’ve already posted you’re still eligible!

1 Like

2011 Bedlam, it just doesnt get any better than whoopin OU’s tail.

1 Like

Bedlam 2002 and 2003. In the band and it was amazing!

2011 Fiesta Bowl

Being there for the Marcus Smart backflip game at KU!

2 Likes

Congrats @kaleb, you’re today’s winner. DM me your address, and we’ll get the coffee out to you!

As a resident of Guthrie, this sounds glorious! Easily my favorite OSU game is Bedlam 2011. 17 years old. 2 rows off the field. Storming the field and celebrating with the players… Now I’m almost 26 and having a moment… look what you’ve done to me. Go Freakin Pokes

1984 Gator Bowl with number 7 South Carolina. Barry Hannah Scoring from 15 yards out to win the game, taking 3 or 4 defenders with him. That is what you call “Cowboy” football.

1 Like

2011 Fiesta Bowl and Bedlam are easy choices. But the 1997 win over UT was a lot of fun too.

44-10
I was in Afghanistan. AFN was not going to air it live. The OK National Guard protested long enough and loud enough AFN changed their mind. Fortunately, there were thunderstorms so my mission was delayed and I was able to sit in the TOC and watch with my buddies/brothers. It was like the war was paused just so we could enjoy a little rivalry, and we came out on top, BIG.

1 Like

Overall: Elite 8 vs St. Joes
In person: 2011 Bedlam