Giving Away Hoboken Coffee During Coronavirus

Football vs Baylor in 2013

2011 Bedlam

November 30th 2002, my first live Bedlam game! OSU 38 OU 28. Stormed the field leaving my sooner friends waiting in the stands. My shoulder was a stepping stone for the first crazy student to get on top of the goal post. I pulled out some of the fake grass off the field to keep as a souvenir. Remember when we could beat OU, those were the days.

2011 bedlam. Hands down.

Osu Missouri first game after plane crash, most electric emotional sporting event in cowboy history in my opinion

2 Likes

2004 Basketball elite eight game versus St.Joe’s. Watched in the dining room of our fraternity on Greek discovery day. The whole dining room was packed. Everyone was watching the game. JL III hit the go ahead shot we all erupted. I jumped up and hit my knee on the table. But was totally worth it.

2006 vs Nebraska. It was my first time to see a game in Boone Pickens and we pulled off a rare win against them.

1997 vs Colorado. I was so excited cause we were actually bowl eligible.

2019 Iowa Wrestling

2011 Bedlam Football

OSU vs. KU in Lawrence… forget the year.

But it made me wanna do a backflip too!

This may seem like a ridiculous answer…but the 2011 K-State Earthquake football game in Stillwater!

1 Like

Maybe not my favorite game of all time, but the one that was the most satisfying was the 2007 football win over Nebraska at Lincoln 45-14.

Not at all. That was a fun game!

Wanna say 2011 bedlam, but for contrarian’s sake, I’ll say 2018 bedlam basketball in Stillwater where Trae Young took more shots that night than Tyler Hatch’s whole career combined.

I should say 2011 Bedlam game in Stillwater. Their 44-10 domination in that game. WOW. The NCAA committee left us short of playing for the National championship. Kirk Herbstreit announced that if we did that we would be in. We would have beaten LSU easily.I would forgive.fprget this word as he back p

Or should I say OSU’s 16-13 win over No. 4-ranked Oklahoma in 2001. It was the first time I had witnessed OSU beat the Sooners in my lifetime. I sat in the stadium with unbelief in what I witnessed.

Anyone say the 45-46 back to back basketball nattys yet? Good times

3 Likes

Men’s Basketball - March 1, 2004 vs. #10 Texas - 76-67 win
Won Big 12 title/tourney and Final Four appearance following

2011 K-State Earthquake football game in Stillwater was a great one too!

2011 Bedlam football. Richetti Jones strip 6!!