Giving Away Hoboken Coffee During Coronavirus

Hey @kaleb you won last week! Hit me up via DM.

2011 Bedlam…so much emotion after the plane crash and ISU loss. Came out swinging.

My favorite games are the ones I get to go to. The 2012 Fiesta Bowl will always have a special place in my heart bc I had to road trip there with my in-laws. Anyway - would love some coffee! Who knew WFH would cause us to run out so quickly.

1 Like

Hey Kyle, apologies for just responding to this post. So, I’m a little technologically challenged…tried sending you a personal message with my address but it said it was not permissible to send to personal message to you. Any help would be really appreciated.

I enjoy coffee very much.

email me @kalebkyle.goodwin.porter@gmail.com

@Seth_D is this week’s winner. Hit me with a DM @Seth_D!

Football: 2011 Bedlam
Basketball: 2004 St. Joseph’s or 2000 Seton Hall
Baseball: 2016 Super Regional game 2 vs South Carolina

Congrats @ryan13! Hit me with a DM and I’ll hook you up.

Bedlam basketball 1981

What’s special about that game, if you don’t mind me asking. Not something that immediately comes to mind in the pantheon of great OSU sport moments. Or, maybe it is and I need some education.

I break into an enormous grin when I remember Pistol Pete with his broom on top of the OU dugout!!

I was a freshman and I went to the arena 5 hours early - student section was in the middle, I sat in the first row on the floor and watched the janitor sweep the floor for 20 minutes - we would cheer when he came by. Then the girls played ou first and it went into overtime- so by then the place was packed and already loud. Then when the men played the loudness went to another level. Matt Clark and Leroy Combs dominated. I remember screaming my head off and yelling at Gooner fans in the second level. At one point the basketball came to me and I handed it to Hightower for the inbounds play. The noise never ceased throughout the night. One of my best memories of my time there.

4 Likes

I didn’t get to campus until 82, but your description of the game environment was great. Student section in the middle (specifically lower-level courtside across from the benches). Getting there early and doing homework while watching the women’s game. And camping overnight for the really big games. Unfortunately I recall the Bedlam game in 83 where David Little hit the shot that cost us the game.

OSU beating St Joe’s in 2004 elite 8. Watching that 3 pointer by Lucas go in was one of my favorite OSU moments.

1 Like

Game that I was present for: 2013 Baylor
Game that happened while I attended OSU: 2015 TCU (only home game I missed in college, go figure)
Game I wished I had been at: 1988 Holiday Bowl

Mmmm, Coffee

Wasn’t a high profile game, but Castleman’s truck stick was my fav moment in any game I’ve watched.

2 Likes

Wood’s push off TD was fun. By agreeing with people that he pushed, some how makes them madder and me happier

1 Like