Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

Long time listener, first time caller… Yea right . When it comes to all time athletes it comes down to the GOAT. Although there are many more that qualify as great athletes, Barry has to be at the top.
I want to apologize for not being in the comment section as much as I have in the past but I always make sure to open and read all the articles. Sometimes a day late but always. This is my small way of showing support for the effort the team has put into writing the articles.

If it doesn’t get said enough, THANKS for all you guys do. In today’s crazy world we have some sort of normality when we come here.

Welcome!

After I commented I read through some of the others. There is no wrong answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gotta go with Marcus Dove. Guy was a lock down defender and should have won Big 12 DPOY by himself instead of sharing it with Chalmers. Plus his wing hand gesture was a cool thing to get the crowd really going.

2 Likes

Rickie Fowler. Seems like an awesome dude and wears orange on Sunday. Would love to have a beer with that guy.

3 Likes

Big Country

1 Like

Brandon Weeden

1 Like

Jordy Mercer

Desmond Mason

This is great. Let’s get to a couple hundred entries by tomorrow evening! Tell your friends. Invite OSU fans you know to join our forum. It’s a free, easy way to support PFB during such a weird time.

1 Like

I’m going to type a lot of the same things already posted, and I didn’t even read all of them. This is hard… I thought about this guy, or that gal… Honorable mention to Sam Show for making me pay attention to Cowgirl Softball. Hopefully Coach G keeps it going next year.

In the end, I went with the one (famous) athlete I have met. Rickie Fowler. Nicest guy ever. Met him at the Patriot Cup a few years ago, and he took pictures with everyone there. Love that guy!

In real life, I have the pleasure of knowing Mr. Elbert Craig Jr. Some of you may remember his playing days, but he’s an even better person than player. GREAT Cowboy!

1 Like

First thought obviously Barry Sanders, but that’s too easy. I’ve really enjoyed Keiton Page, Phil Forte, and Dizzy when they hit those deep 3 daggers. But I will have to go with Mike Gundy. Player,great, coach,great, program builder,great. No wrong answers on this one though.

1 Like

Can you ban ar1 from this contest… please

3 Likes

@kyleporterCBS for the love of all that’s good and holy…

3 Likes

JamesOn Curry. I was 10-12 when he played and those teams with Mario Boggan, Byron Eaton, Terrel Harris, and Marcus Dove were so much fun even though they didn’t win a lot.

1 Like

Dez #throwuptheX

Nolan Cox. maybe I’m pandering

3 Likes

Tim Sydnes. Most underrated kicker of all time!

Josh Fields!

1 Like

My Favorite has got to be Rickie Fowler. There are so many that are great but he is so good about representing the loyal and true.

1 Like