Giving Away PFB+ Subscriptions During Coronavirus

Byron Eaton. Byron, Frank, and I share the same last name.

Best players from the best basketball teams would be Country, Tony Allen and Desmond Mason. Weeden from the best football team in history. there’s a lot of wrestlers that i’ve loved watching. Dieringer probably tops that list of recent Cowboys.

But i’m going to go with Randy ‘the natural’ Couture as my favorite Cowboy of all time.
I only saw him (live) wrestle for OSU once that I can remember. Had a sweet sweet mullet. But I absolutely loved watching that dude in the UFC. When he beat Liddell for the light HWT title. When he dominated big Tim Silva for the HWT title… Loved it all

1 Like

Bumping this back up.

Brandon Weeden. It doesn’t get any better than the 2011 football season!

James Washington was awesome to watch!

Desmond Mason/Brandon Weeden

Robin Ventura

Barry Sanders, but if Chuba wins the Heisman, he will take the reign!

Daryl Monasmith because he was the wrestler when the “lights went out in Gallagher”. Plus he slept on my father-in-laws (also an OSU wrestler) floor.

1 Like

Rickie Fowler!

1 Like

Desmond Mason

Justin Gilbert

1 Like

Can McGriff. Wish he would’ve been around when the program wasn’t at the bottom.

Vernon Grant- his emotional leadership ok special teams; the way he lead the crown in the OSU chant before games; and the way he was honored on the first kickoff the next football season by coach deforest playing with only 10 men. One of the coolest moments.

2 Likes

Brandon Weeden and Justin Blackman duo was my favorite to watch but I’m gonna go with Ricky on this one.

So many favorites but the most incredible moment I saw live was when BIG MITCH Simmons pinned Dr Death Williams for the match and Bedlam win. Incredible moment and so loud. Compare levels to the Basketball win in overtime against Missouri. Great times. Loved Leroy Combs and Matt Clark. Always a big fan of Inkie and Farris and the baseball teams. E. Anderson was a beast also in football. Big Mitch wins for me

1 Like

Walt Garrison

Darrent Williams CB 2000-2004?. There are so many to choose from but I sat by him in Government my freshman year and he was the coolest guy. Phenomenal CB with some great pick-6s and his first NFL pick was a pick-6. I remember two moments with Darrent. The first was when he and some guys came to the Annex to play basketball in the spring. He was so quick that I couldn’t keep him in front of me in the half court and it was then I when I first knew the difference between quick and fast. The second is when I watched him sack Peyton Manning on tv. Epic! He was never too cool to stop and say hi to me and I barely knew him. R.I.P. Darrent, you were gone way too soon.

2 Likes

This is going to be unconventional, but I’m going to say Jared Weiberg. He was a very close friend and I know how hard he worked as a walk on.

1 Like

John Lucas