Goodnight Vienna

Best to you and your future Kyle. Hopefully we see a PFB+ comment from time to time.

I know I said it in an email a few months back, but you will still never convince me you aren’t the original nate. Not the newer Nate who uses grammar and punctuation, but the old-school OG troll nate.

Do I not have a right to reply to Scott about his opinion on Gundy? You did say that this forum is for people’s opinions. You seem to not mind replying to my statements about Gundy.

Joe u carry everthing to far I was really remarking on a different post. Just slow down take a breathe and move forward.

You will be missed. Wish you well. My husband and I enjoyed listening to you and Carson on the pod. It was our pregame ritual. Hope you make a guest appearance. And Mrs Pistols, that would be cool.

Kyle, Thank you so much for all your hard work in providing OSU fans a fantastic website that we can enjoy every day. Really love PFB, and you will be greatly missed. Yes, we have and will continue to enjoy the show. God Bless

Kyle,

Thanks for this gift you gave us. Over the years PFB has become one of the first three sites I read every morning. It’s actually become part of my life. I haven’t lived in OK for several decades but you gave me a way to visit home for a few minutes every day.

Take a moment to be very proud of what you’ve accomplished here. Then go out and do something bigger and better!

Good grief, Joe. Not sure where you picked up that chip on your shoulder but it must be heavy. Give it a rest. Life is too short.

Kyle, I’ve never commented on anything here, but I check the site almost every day. Just wanted to chime in and say that this outlet had added to my life in a small way as I read the news every day. Thank you for starting it.

More importantly, that’s an awesome farewell piece that you just wrote. It’s inspiring to see people pursue their dreams… and win!

Good luck with your next phase. I expect it will be a good one :point_up:

1 Like

Read the site everyday. Appreciate all the hard work to put this site together. Good luck.

@kp23 I had been wondering where you had been these past few months. I genuinely thank you for starting PFB and all of the joy you have given many fans like me with this outlet as well as some of the more personal pieces you shared which were very inspirational. I wish you the best with your future endeavors and hope you will stop by to “guest edit” or “guest pod” once in awhile at PFB! Well done. You fought the good fight, finished the race, and kept the faith - II Timothy 4:7.

Correct Kevin. Life is too short. We need to make a drastic change with the football program.

1 Like

Best wishes, my friend. It is clear you are going out with your head held high.
May I ask what your future plans are?

Thanks Kyle. Gonna miss ya. The attempt at objectivity is why I enjoyed this most of all OSU sights and the attempt at light hearted humor. I wish it would have been a little edgier but I get it. The OSU crowd ain’t edgy…more stick in the mud and I’m not sure you’re Christian faith would have allowed that. The only critique I would offer is if felt a little frat boyish at times…but I got it…young dudes…if it would have been edgy frat boy maybe it would have been more palatable for me. I always thought you guys were balanced and fair and I enjoyed your thoughful writing. And no one put out as much content and insightful content. Wish you the best of luck and it was fun to watch you grow. Knockem dead.

Drastic as in University of Texas? or Nebraska? or Florida State? or Michigan? Which of those examples would you like to see us follow?

1 Like

KP

Thank you for all your efforts. You created and ran something special. I visited and will continue to visit this website frequently. I appreciate you leaving this in good hands with Marshall Scott. Whatever your future holds whether it be CBS or something entirely different, I wish you the best for you and your family. Whatever your wildest dreams are I hope they become a reality.

I’ve always enjoyed the articles on this website covering the non revenue sports. You wrote an article I thought was especially good, so I reached to you by email. Thank you for the response and going the extra mile.

I haven’t always seen eye to eye with your #takes concerning Gundy. There was even a time (albeit a short time) in my opinion you were being unfair concerning Gundy. What I enjoyed was having a place to air those differences of opinion. After all what would this world be if we all had the same perspective and saw things exactly alike.

I’m fairly certain you wrote an article (Some Thoughts on Recruiting, Mike Gundy’s best players and #Math) based off my comments. I thought that was kind of cool. Haha! Yes, I was the guy who insinuated Jaden Nixon might turn out to be good. You were quick to point out the odds say he won’t. Pshhhh… Odds. Haha!

Be blessed!

Probably Michigan (maybe not so much this season) because Gundy has proved he’s absolutely incapable of beating OU about like how Harbaugh can’t beat Ohio State.

1 Like

Thank you Kyle! Your effort over the last 10 years is appreciated.

Thank Kyle. Since returning to OK from other areas I have followed you. It has been a pleasure and this article sums it up well. Graduated from OSU in 1969 and have follwed it from afar until 2013 when we returned. I would have killed for PFB in the interim.
Adios–

Thanks Kyle for your courage to start PFB and for the tremendous time and effort that you have poured into it. There were times you caused me frustration but there were immensely more times you entertained and informed me. I regret not expressing my appreciation publicly more often. I also echo my appreciation for posting Christian and ancillary articles that you were reading. Even though I have never met you, I consider you a friend and express my heartfelt Thanks and Well Done!

1 Like

Thank you, Kyle, for a very special experience. I always looked for “10 Thoughts” after every game. I loved the home videos with you and Jen when you first began. Mostly I loved your orange heart. I always felt we were kindred souls for our beloved OSU. I wish you well and God’s continued watch over you and your family. We will surely miss you! Goodnight Vienna…

1 Like