Grades: OSU, Gundy Flunk Another Test as Season Comes to End

Lol okay dude. Whatever you say. If you want to keep calling me Joy so be it.

Itā€™s because itā€™s is joy ā€¦ anyone that see itā€™s the same stupid arguments and the way you word your chit

1 Like

Hard for me wrap my head around you logic. Marshall is an oSu grad. Marshall paid to own an oSu site because he hates Gundy. Writes positive articles about Gundy because he hates Gundy. Donā€™t get it. Also, the fact Gundy rarely makes himself available for bonus media time I do think the setting was appropriate. If changes donā€™t happen before Gundy speaks on the issue I would be surprised.

I understand Gundy has lived a privleged existence at oSu. As a player and coach he has been really good for oSu. That is the reason he has lived a privleged life while at oSu IMO. I understand spare the rod and spoil the child.

3 Likes

Did you read the article carefully ? It wasnā€™t positive in any shape , form or fashion. Shouldā€™ve been the way the game, season went. But it was a skull **** ing the way it was written. Marshal wanted to be the first to ask the question. Not the right time. He knew he wasnā€™t getting an answer !! Gundy was more pissed. That wasnā€™t the right time to ask the question when you just got curb stomped !! Gundy has brought us to respectability, but he doesnā€™t get a free pass

1 Like

Monken and Knowles arenā€™t at OSU. These two are part of a long list of quality coordinators who have made their name at OSU and then bailed. Itā€™s kind of dishearting watching dudes, some of them getting their big shot at OSU, playing for the chance at a natty on other teams. Canā€™t help but wonder if things would be different if they had stuck it out and tried to make something happen at OSU.

2 Likes

Iā€™m aware of where Monken & Knowles currently are coordinating. OSU is absolutely a stepping stone for everyoneā€¦ā€¦.except Mike Gundy. Which is why those idiots who want him fired are clueless. Heā€™s got flaws. He needs to be better. Butā€¦ā€¦heā€™s currently the best option for OSU.

2 Likes

Someone said ā€œMarshall wanted to be the first to ask the questionā€ā€¦ā€¦

That was the LAST QUESTION asked during a 24 min press conference.

2 Likes

Guess youā€™re talking in 3rd person today ketchup ? I said that exact thing, he wanted to be the first to piss Gundy off. Itā€™s their style, be the hit man to start a chit storm. Marshall knew he wasnā€™t getting an answer !! You talk about stepping stones for assistants , iuo is no different than the next school losing assistants. Assistants move around

1 Like

Itā€™s best not to even try. Youā€™ll just make yourself less intelligent trying to understand anything that troll writes on here.

2 Likes

Seems the only troll on here is you joy, you lost a bet, didnā€™t keep your word plus you know nothing about football

1 Like

@OSUgradndad85 @michael13 @bruce4 The Cotton Bowl postgame presser yesterday. LA Times reporter taking to Lincoln Riley.

Q: "Can you say what the state of your defensive staff is going forward and do you expect to make any changes in the offseason?"

A: ""We just got done playing the game 15 minutes ago, so Iā€™m not going to give any big-picture assessments. We didnā€™t play good enough today. We gave up ā€“ the big plays obviously, and the lack of just not tackling to the level that we would expect is very, very alarming and something that weā€™ve got to do a much better job of. Every single part of your program. So weā€™ll take a deep dive into every part of it here over the next couple of weeks. Weā€™ll lay out a plan, just like we did when we landed in L.A. 13 months ago."

There was no name calling or threatening of taking credentials. I hate Lincoln Rileyā€¦but its part of his job.

1 Like

@KetchupSicle Yep there are a myriad of ways to answer that question. None of them include the truth. Riley did it his way and Gundy did his version, which btw Iā€™m kind of warming up to the more I think about it. If I was a coach and got asked that question I would have kept the answer short. It would have been ā€œNoā€ followed by ā€œnext questionā€.

2 Likes

However Riley answered it @KetchupSicle Marshall knew Gundy has had bad blood between the two, PFB. why would he ask it knowing heā€™s not getting an answer , especially knowing Gundys character. Heā€™s a smart asx we all know that. Why ask ? Riley is a lot more diplomatic, a lot. Gundy knows he has to change somewhere. He hates firing anyone.

Its a question riley is used to answer. Why is you defense suck lol

1 Like

You keep calling me someone Iā€™m not, and on top of it you keep arguing for chitty football over the past two months. Then when someone brings forth some kind of neutral position on the subject you go on the attack and call everyone stupid. Explain to me how thatā€™s not being a troll? About the only intelligent thing Iā€™ve seen you say in here so far is that you think Dickey should probably go. Thatā€™s it!!!

The problem is you are pretty much the doppelganger of a troll who is supposed to be gone. Assuming of course you are telling the truth about not being him/her/they/it/ā€¦ lol

2 Likes

Well Iā€™m not. So thereā€™s that. I donā€™t understand this obsession he has with this person anyway. Makes me wonder if he has some kind of mental disorder or something. Thatā€™s the only thing I can come up with so far.

Itā€™s him @bruce4 he squelches on a bet , loses and doesnā€™t hold his end up. Now he comes back under aka Bill, heā€™s a new account, same verbiage, same dumb talk thinking he knows football I would hate to be a liar and a cheat

1 Like

Itā€™s because you are joy , Joe you know you crawled out from under your rock just to bash Gundy and the coaches. Take a good look at yourself, but you would approve of it

1 Like

Find one post where Iā€™ve bashed Gundy so far where some criticism may have not been deserved? Iā€™ve never said the dude should be fired or anything. While youā€™re at it tell me there arenā€™t at least five people or more on this forum that havenā€™t mentioned anything negative about Gundy or the other coaches after this season. The only people Iā€™ve seen on here vehemently defend Gundy are you and Robert. Youā€™ve got an obsession dude and you need to cool it. Go get laid or something (if you can).