Grades: OSU, Gundy Flunk Another Test as Season Comes to End

First you are delusional, you have bashed Gundy for three years… no coach isn’t reprehensible, no one is perfect like you think you are. Second you don’t know football but you have the solution to everyone else’s problems… a coach you aren’t. You want 4-5 star players go anti up a bunch of your money to bring them in the portal.
You should go quietly away like K
Jake did when he lost a bet. You didn’t, you came back like a snake

1 Like

I haven’t been on this site for three years!!!

Sounds a lot like you, doesn’t it? You got problems dude. What did this guy do to you anyway? Did he sleep with your wife or daughter or something? I have an idea. How about you stop being OC that I’m some dude that’s wronged you and actually live for once? Like….for something outside of OSU football and Gundy in general.

1 Like

I guess that must have been under a different name because @bill18 joined 10/1/22

1 Like

He knows @bruce4 and he knows we know. He wants to defend his self but he can’t He knows if it came down to brass tacks PFB can trace the feed he’s getting and where but he won’t bet enough :roll_eyes:

1 Like

They’ll beat us next year by 4 TDs.

1 Like

Okay Karnak….:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

At this point, who wouldn’t?

1 Like

TCU with their 3rd 5 star bama transfer. Imagine having a program that uses the momentum they built over the course of a season into the future. Cause Gundy ain’t capable of it.

1 Like

If you go look, they are all just coming back home to dallas. Tcu is doing great, but dnt show how ignorant you can be.

1 Like

All I’m seeing is a ball of momentum rolling down hill for TCU while a large portion of our production is in the portal. Keep making excuses though. Still didn’t answer my question.

1 Like

I saw the same momentum for 1 year with cincy.

I always wonder why patterson could do better, even tho he did good with recruiting. Ignore the fact of dallas, fine.

Stop trying to proof stuff by ignoring very important stuff.

Look at all the success snyder had, his recruiting never raised much.

Snyder coached in a different era. This is portal and NIL era now and Gundy has shown so far he can’t handle it. Still dodging my question. Simple yes or no question.

1 Like

First off i told im not answer a what if question. You never guaranteed me a new coach would do better. Stop asking move on.

Momentum is Momentum idiot. Dallas doesn’t equal stillwater. Tcu has way better nil and future nil for player.

Where’s the evidence they have way better NIL? Ollie Gordon’s uncle said the NIL ain’t the reason a lot of guys are leaving. It’s because of the coaches. The reason you won’t answer the question is because you won’t say he was a bad coach this year. Which would make you look like an idiot based of something you said minutes before. Moron.

1 Like

If i answer you will just send 50 post. Which you will send 59 post any way.

You takeing things from a a family member is bad.

Its widely know sanders has asked to come back. This is an example of going portal. Why did he go if he would still play here. Can be coaches, i doubt it. Ive heard rumors sanders was upset about being yell at in the ou game for throwing pics. Sanders want a better spot. Found out no one wanted him in the same way. Many problem is no one was going to give him to starting spot.

At some point i would think you would yell at a guy. But spencer still wants to come back.

Football is a physical sport, kids cry about being yelled at mite be a criticism of thin skin kids.

Some want to play where they are a starter

There are lots of reason. But believe a 19 year old who came in with high hopes and didnt play much. Come on.

When a team has a bad year tense fly. On both side.

1 Like

You answered absolutely nothing in a bunch of sentences that don’t make a lick of sense.

1 Like

No surpise.

Look its one thing to have different school of thought. You need to go to school to get a thought.

Ive answered your question just your to stupid to know it.

My last post on this. You want to talk about something ne ok. But, im not responding to the same crap you been posting for years.

1 Like

From someone that writes as poorly as you it’s pretty impressive how you try to make yourself out as smart. My writing is complete crap and it’s still significantly better than yours. Only thing you do on this site is find new ways to make excuses for Gundy’s failures, stroke him off for his successes, and say everyone else’s success is because of pure luck.

1 Like

NIL this, location that. When will you make Gundy responsible for the shortcomings?

1 Like

Don’t know the reference but enjoy, guy who thinks nothing’s wrong, LOL!