Grading OSU Football's Showing vs. Texas in Week 7

Decades are ten year intervals

1 Like

I saw one to presley. I thought that alone would make ur week.

1 Like

Can you read, cause your written Engrish is pretty lousy?! "but we finally threw more than one pass there in a gameā€¦"

1 Like

I thought was sarcasm, because it not the first time.
So yes I can read I just gave u to much credit.

1 Like

Like I saidā€¦ā€¦Iā€™m not looking at the unit thatā€™s improved every season as the current problem. Iā€™m looking at the offense with a QB thatā€™s entered his 4th year on campus that hasnā€™t developed with a coaching staff thatā€™s finding more ways to score less and less points every season.

I know what ur doing pull down ur pants and humming blah blah blah

1 Like

Donā€™t have an answer? Yepā€¦as always.

Oh I answered it and more u will cry urself to sleep

You didnā€™t answer anything. It was just blah blah blah!!!

I do love ur best post are when u copy my stuff.

Defense gets a solid B: Made adjustments after giving 17 quick points.

Offense running game: A: Warren was great almost 200 yards.

Offensive passing game C: Sanders had half dozen excellent throws with drops that hurt. Had a half dozen poor throws, but it who he is. He was hurt by poor pass protection.

Special Team B: would have been A but kick off out of bounds late in 4rth was inexcusable.

1 Like

Glad I never had u grading my papers :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::scream::scream::scream::scream::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Canā€™t constantly rely on run and D. When is sanders going to show that dual threat arm? Can we get a look at Illingworth??

1 Like

I think they need new shoes and better stickum.

Good win by Jim knowels and company! Offense was wretched. Play calling is below average at best.

1 Like

Fan support was chit so we broke even thank God gundy is a winner

1 Like

The grades are fair. If the receivers were able to hold on to a couple of balls, we would have won a lot more convincingly. Also the offense made a nice adjustment with the running angles to get more out of the RB. You have to give credit for the plans. Just the execution was not great with dropped balls, and not enough protection for Spencer.

1 Like

One thing is Iā€™m confident in is if we loose a game it will be on the offense and sanders and the offensive scheme. This defense is fun to watch and Malcolm Rodriguez is one of the best linebacker ā€˜s in the country!

Man I wish we had Trace Ford on this D.

tomlin gundy campbell of the same moldā€¦patienceā€¦game management

tackling tackling tackling under conrtrol

get the rb(s) into the passing game

qb must run the ballā€¦imperitive

special teams must cover

fg kickerā€¦stone cold

1 Like