Grading OSU Football's Showing vs. Texas in Week 7

I have watched every play of every game this year. I also went to the Kansas State game. Our offense looked incredible in the first half of that game. I plan on going to more games this year to try and help the team instead of complaining. I have only missed watching a couple games live in the last 20 years. Even those games I will go back and watch the recording. Isn’t the bottom line to win games? I’d rather win ugly than lose pretty. I understand it’s not sustainable to keep winning with the offense looking like they have all season (minus K-State first half). Just seems like a lot of complaining for a team that is undefeated. I’m sure over 90% of the Division 1 programs out there would trade us spots.

If OSU can pull off the upset in Ames then the chances of playing for a conference championship are very high.

Let’s not forget, the over/under for this team was 7.5 wins to start the year. I think 10-2 is probably the most likely scenario at this point. Read the doom and gloom comments on here and you’d think OSU is 4-2 right now or 3-3. Trust me, it is more fun to root for your team’s success than to root for their failure just to be right.

3 Likes

Sanders threw one interception, no fumbles. Didn’t count them but 4 or 5 dropped balls. One that was a strike for a touchdown. Joey constantly biotching about how bad Sanders is…. Illingworth would have 5-6 sacks a game no faster than he moves and this Oline doesn’t pass protect worth a chit. Bullock shouldn’t even be on scholarship…. I’m sure they are doing what they can with Sanders, but it’s not all his fault. You bozos biotching can’t even enjoy the ride while it’s good. You all sound like goon fans :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I think your miss understanding the point. I not complaining or do I feel like others are complaining. I believe the word is frustrated by some of the inconsistencies on the offensive side of the ball. The Pokes are 6-0 and I agree it record wise it can’t be any better thru 6 games.

2 Likes