Grading OSU’s Win vs. Central Michigan: High Marks for High-Flying Offensive Debut

Buy football for idiots will help you.

1 Like

Which one is official. I guess we need to check osu. Or ncaa sites. Still your crying over 3 yards. And of course sacks go under rush so i found your 3 yards plus. Joy you know you need to stay away from numbers.

1 Like

You’re just crying because you’re too stupid to go find it. You see why nobody trusts what you say now?

Joy why do you do this to your self. I sad even if you use the one you want its over for. Were talking rushing you have to take the sack out. Your still a crier. Im rite. You wrong. Stay away from math

1 Like

Complete moron …. arguing over 3 yards :roll_eyes: joy stop crying because we won. Your goons play tomorrow You’ll see how your man Venable’s does :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

C for the defense, D- at best for the coaching. That was pretty bad. “and the defense mostly looked sound” - ORLY?!

1 Like

Our vaunted D-line hardly got any pressure on their QB so part of the lack of that is going to affect the secondary. Only one really getting penetration and pressure was Lacy. Did we have a sack last night, cause I don’t remember one???

2 sacks and 13 tfl

1 Like

Still doubling down even after you’re wrong. Keep crying.

The complete moron is you. No wonder you’ve been stuck on a tractor.

How is it that im wrong. Is a sack a rush. No but they have to put it that in this stat. In an offical expanded stat sheet they are seperate. You do understand that. So add 7 and minus a rush. I would say do the math, we all know how that works out.

Did you lose some one when you we young, makes you deny reality.

1 Like

You’re trying to turn something into something it’s not. Just stop and admit you’re stupid. Geez!!!

If you’re arguing over 3 yards you are a tool jackass !! You argue just to argue…. Stop being a jackass joy… I’m surprised you didn’t bring up one CC

I just was answering a guy who siad gundy wanted 4.0 rushing. I said we were 4.4. Then you chimed in. Who is making something on of nothing. Even if you rite we we 3 yards under 4.0 on 32 carries. Thats less then a tenth of a yard per carry. Then i notice espn had the sack add to the rush yards. Im helping you learn math and football. You seem to have played football and went to school with out learn both.

1 Like

Derek Mason should absolutely be ashamed. Horrible communication and adjustments. Elite competition will eat us up!

3 Likes

We had two. They were getting the ball out quickly, though.

I knew we had flaws in the back seven with Knowles. I thought mason would fix it. But no pressure on recievers and zone will not work.
I was big on mason its not looking good.

2 Likes

You guys argue over everything that doesn’t suit your agenda. It’s not me. I gave some positives and negatives on this game while the both of you went on pure defense. You need to get a life.

1 Like

I said 4.5 yards per rush. There you go lying again. This is why I don’t trust you.

There you go again. My original statement was to a guy about gundy say 4.0. Your 4.5 is a mystery to me.