Grading OSU’s Win vs. Central Michigan: High Marks for High-Flying Offensive Debut

This was when I replied to Tai. Stop lying.

1 Like

Milltown had 1 yard thats all he could get. You would love the guys get good runs but your talking what 7 carries by 3 guy and 1 haf aax of 1 yard.

Back in the day rb didnt feel great till they got 20 Carries

1 Like

Go back a show where you said 4.5 in this sting. Whos lieing. Like usaul its the halh breed icon you.

1 Like

“We’re gonna have to get better at designed plays, period,” Gundy said. “We’re gonna have to come together and decide how to rush the football and rush for 4.5 yards per carry . In years past we could just rely on chucking it down the field and somebody going to make a play and make us all look good.”

2 Likes

Like i said tbe rin game was 4.4 whenyou take the sack out. Your trying to play it all off becuase you dnt want to be wrong. We never even tried to get a run game going. Beside gunnars series how many times did we have 2 run plays in a row.

1 Like

You don’t get to make up your own rules. Get over it!!!

1 Like

You seem to make your own rules. Sacks never go on rushing yards. They are apart of passing game. Your reinventing the wheel again. It must be sad your wrong all the time

1 Like

I’m not the one reinventing the wheel here. If you have a problem about it call ESPN and biotch to them about it. Or maybe CBS since they’re reporting the same thing. I’ve given you proof of being wrong. So who’s the one that’s wrong all the time here?

1 Like

I explian that to you a few post back. Its not an expanded stat chart. You should understand that your a guru.

Are you trying to say im lieing again. Poor joy. Of course espn got to be rite. Im glad you eant to look stupid over a sack few yards lol. You always got to be rite. Have stopped tryi g to be rite on the qb passing deal.

1 Like

Joy i went to cbs and they dnt have the same.
They have 29 carries and 129 yards.

I do see espn has 3 team carries i would assume thats the victory formation at the end.
So your count loses on a sack and the victory formation that got us to 3.9. That would explain your petty goon outlook. Remember this all startedwith me reply to someone else im not going to openly answer you. Your a sad petty person.

1 Like

Actually you did throw a few bones to the offense, but you overloaded the bad chit joy… just stop !
Dam you get worked up over 4 yards, I can imagine if you Had money ridding on no it Get over it joy, we will all do it a a gain next week. Save some silly arguments for the coming weeks

1 Like

If you want to talk about the rb well do. They were one yard short of 4. So 3.94. They only had 17 tries. And 2 that went for 3 yards was all they could get.

Back in the day they use to say rb didnt get started till they had 20 attempts.

1 Like

Blah blah blah they were wrong!!! Blah blah blah you make a big deal out of nothing (when you and your butt buddy do it all the time).

I don’t bet on OSU to cover the spread. I said it would be a 17 point win. It ended up being 14. I was a lot closer than most people’s predictions on here.

1 Like

We seem to have a habit of giving up “career” games to our opponents. Yet, still often win those games.

2 Likes

We also have a habit of losing championship games because we refuse to change.

1 Like

Hey you quit telling everyone else to stop and go the hell away.

1 Like

Joy this is the first you’ve ever said uncle. Your last post you were still dig a hole, when you said cbs had the same numbers as espn. One way not to get pounded dnt keep posting.

1 Like

Did I say go away jug , I’m sorry. I sure don’t want you going away. It’s so much fun reading your nonsense and blah. You stooges keep us entertained :joy::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

You’re right. I see you’ve never learned your lesson even when we’ve given you proof. Keep crying like a little biotch.