Grading OSU’s Win vs. Central Michigan: High Marks for High-Flying Offensive Debut

It’s entertaining to make fun of you guys with facts and references. Especially when you never post any yourselves. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

Ive seen a gurl having no proof carry on as much as you.
Ive told you meaning of times stay away from logic, math and English. That leaves you with wjat you do best crying.

1 Like

Like your last one you said cbs and espn had the dame numbers. But, they didnt.

1 Like

:sob: cry me a river Roberto!!!

You’re right.

One says 3.9 yards per rush and the other 3.7 yards per rush. Looks like you were still wrong on your 4.4 yards per rush. Keep crying a river.

1 Like

Logic, common sense joy goes a long way instead of numbers : You three have nothing but your numbers to throw at a game and how it went
You 3 kill me with your numbers from other teams , statistics, blah , blah …. Goggle something that’s relevant :roll_eyes:
When you are up 51-14 they get lackadaisical, they shouldn’t but.,., we should have put up 75 on them. …23 defensive players made a tackle, almost the entire 1st and 2nd team idiot

1 Like

You copy two items that are 10 yards different, different # of carries. The tell me im wrong. And then you tell us you present facts

1 Like

Seriously if you want to know what the run game actually did during the game do you count sacks and the loses of the victory formation. Think about dnt have to be an idiot to figure this out.

1 Like

I promise you would get a lot more credibility if you did the same, but if you’re intent on staying stupid be my guest.

1 Like

Do they not count as a loss of yardage? Would you count it as a pass attempt even though the player still has possession of the ball?

So Googleing facts that you know have to be wrong because they not match is ok.

When in this string did i say dnt count sacks. Joy if your going to be a lil chit and ask stupid questions try not to pull a lib media deal and lie about the question.

Joy im going to dumb this down for you about pass and run game. If you want to know about our punt return do we care how many hot dogs we sold pregame.

Same here sacks tell you nothing about the run game. Go Google some more useless facts.

I know you forgot the string were on started with the run game average. Try to keep on point

1 Like

If you’re going to continue to lie and call everyone stupid that’s smart enough to call them out you might as well not even bother positing them.

How about you try not lying for a change?

“He loses throwing yards in the NFL. He loses running yards in college football.”

It’s not me making my own rules. It’s you being too stupid to verify them.

Joy i never said they should count. If you want to evaluate the run game how is a sack relevant. How are loss yards in the victory formation relevant.
I know in your narrative they count just because your a moron.

1 Like

Why do they count sack records if there is no such thing as a sack dummy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You’re just mad because you got it all wrong.

Still counts as a rushing loss nonetheless.

What did i get wrong i knew sacks went as rushes. Iknow sacks wount help explain the run game. I didn’t use differing stat from unreliable media sources.

You are confused about sacks and what they are.

1 Like

You’re confused about everything. Keep trying to save face.

By the looks of you. You had better not care. You arent smart enough to save that face. Are those tears come down your face

1 Like