Graduation in The Chamber

I mean…yes. Yes, technically that is a headshot by a trained photographer.

2 Likes

I like all the different levels. Makes it easy to know everyone’s participation

thanks, my ever growing addiction to PFB is now worse.

My wife inst going to be happy…

3 Likes

Did you figure out where said lounge is Rook? I’m wandering around the hotel bar, looking for that third floor VIP room…

Well, if the Captains don’t know then the rest of us are in trouble.

1 Like

My junior title is not staying saved for some reason. I click like you show and hit save but then when I come back to profile it is not there again. Tried several times and since I see no titles of sophomore, junior, senior etc on anyone else thinking it might not just be me. Of course it could be an id 10 T error on my part…

2 Likes

Same issue I’m having

2 Likes

I think you have to refresh the page. It just worked for me.

I’m having the same issue

Refreshing didn’t work for me either

I just changed it for you and looks like it worked. So might be an issue with what you’re allowed to do. Will look into it.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Nope. It might be in the Chamber of Secrets.
(nerd snort)

2 Likes

Having the same issue as the few above me here. not saving title. Not trying to nag, just offering the info.

3 Likes

@kyleporterCBS Same issue of not saving, I am supposed to be a sophomore if that helps.

1 Like

I have tried saving my senior status on mobile and desktop, both are not working. I’m not too concerned about it, just clarifying that I don’t think the issue is mobile vs. desktop for whoever it is works on these issues

Submitted a ticket here.

Mine took a little bit but it finally fixed itself after doing what @kyleporterCBS said to do!

How about the following
20 posts in a day - you get the go outside and smell the air badge for the day

If you post more than 3 paragraph replies more than three times in a day - you get a ‘logorrhea’ badge for the day

If you put someone on ignore or ask about it in a thread - you get the ever popular, snowflake or better yet ostrich badge, you can only get it removed by taking everyone off ignore

Just trying to help, I’m seriously worried about the health several on here :smirk:

1 Like

I did yours for you. Hah.

1 Like