Graduation in The Chamber

This is great. I don’t have much input except to say that I’m starting to feel comfortable especially among the PFB+ peeps. I was a bit worried to reveal much about myself, but am developing a level of rapport with the regulars. Thanks for welcoming this lady!

6 Likes

Glad to have you!

Did you get anything figured out on this? I am still having the same issue as well. I am using Chrome. Not sure that matters. I followed the steps you provided, but still no luck.

I’m thinking it might be an update issue. We need to update our version of Discourse and will soon.

It seams to have worked for me after a few tires. I am using chrome on iPhone.

We just updated so hopefully it will work now. Lmk if it does.

I still don’t think it is working for me on Chrome mobile.

OK, I think I found the fix on this. Go here: https://forum.pistolsfiringblog.com/badges

And near the bottom you can click on whatever level you’re at …

Then from there you should be able to change your title and make it stick. An annoying workaround, but I think it works. Just tested it with a dummy account.

Hey Porter, Didn’t know what thread to put this on so I chose this for being the only “Site Questions” thread with recent activity. Noticing that PFB has a lot of what appear to be articles on the main page that are really just links to a PFB+ thread in the chamber. How about you mark those in some way so I can stop clicking on them only to be redirected to the Chamber’s ‘you need to pay up to see this’ notice. Put something in the headline so we know it’s a link to a thread and not a PFB post, please.

I get that you got to have PFB+ set aside #content to try to entice me to pay you, and I’m cool with that. Just don’t make the pay only stuff look like the free stuff.

#LoveTheShowLongTimeListenerFirstTimeCaller

Very fair and something we’re planning on doing. Just haven’t gotten to it yet. Would look like this.

1 Like

It worked for me. I appreciate the tip!

1 Like

Me deciding to wade into the non PFB+ section of the forum for the first time in a month or so : HomerSimpsonHedges.gif

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s like being at a beach resort and deciding to swim outside of the roped area.

3 Likes

so in lieu of this shiny new crown I seem to have, did you ever figure out how to get to the lounge?

1 Like

Nah. They don’t let riffraff like us in.

1 Like

I see, oh well. We can just make our own lounge, with blackjack and hookers!