Gundy 'Fairly Certain' Knowles Will Return Next Season

Lol, money well spent :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Sell Gundy’s farm, he ain’t worth a chit at that either.

2 Likes

I almost have to agree with u. U do know what chit is worth.

1 Like

Back in the day, they gave it away at OBI to anyone who worked for OSU. So not worth much.

Thats where u learned ur craft of shoveling chit.

1 Like

I ran the ranch for the vice president of the university.

1 Like

My dad ran one of the experimental farms. So that doesn’t impress me. Being the top hand just mean ur the last to shovel chit

1 Like

Well while your dad was experimenting we were raising the reserve national champion heifer.

2 Likes

Dude if ur trying to take credit for raising animals at osu in the late 70’s ur are really full of urslef. I dnt know who u think ur talking to. I’m not some hay seed that fell of the turnip truck. U mite impress logan or Joey, them being not accepted to Harvard business school. Ur best achievement is leading animals around a circle and shoveling chit.

2 Likes

Florida and USC will offer Knowles more than OSU has to offer.
But coach Gundy, if you want to play with the big boys then you better find a way to bring in better players on both sides of the ball.It took you 17 years to figure out that you would have more true depth if you gave your substitutes a lot more reps in practice. Come on Gundy, drop some of your own over paid bucks into the go fund me pot for Knowles. Put your own money where your mouth is. Texas has a ton of money for football, but look at their results lately. How good will Knowles be next season when most of the D starters are gone? I am curious about that. How do you replace a Malcom Rogriguez?

It didn’t have anything to do with OSU, it was Dr. Durham’s own herd and you’re still a dumbass.

I couldn’t care less about anything related to ag Roberto. Quit lumping me into your fantasies.

2 Likes

Was he the vice president of humanities. Just bought a ranch and had u go build him a herd. Whom do u speak of when u say dumbess.
It’s not difficult to be a person related to osu who has alot of land to raise great animals.
But thinking u invented slice bread is just sad.

1 Like

Examples logan sorry ur just an easy Example.
This is the funniest thing.

1 Like

Which animal did u prepare for breeding? Did u have a good lead on the bull walking him to the cow.

1 Like

Pay the man! This man is a gem. We may take a little dip next year but long term that coaching talent is hard to find.

It’s called artificial insemination and while Gundy was winning his first conference title I was overseeing and helping in the largest AI program in the world. Now the largest beef producers in the world.

1 Like

I’ve followed Duke on and off over there years. Actually a lot of football teams because I love the sport. Knowles helped elevate that program over there. The head coach wasn’t too bad either. If they had the level of recruits we had compared to theirs they’d probably would had won the ACC years back when they had good winning seasons.

2 Likes

There best year was four years before Knowles left

1 Like

Yes he was a genetics guy. Not u.
I asked were u leading the bull or holding the cup.
Ur like Knowles come into a great set up and think u made it.
U really did to learn what sarcasm is. It shows ur intelligence. That’s why I have dubbed u jug. Not once have u disappointed.

1 Like