Gundy 'Fairly Certain' Knowles Will Return Next Season

I think you gotta get close to 2 mil. Florida paid their DC 1.8 mil this season.

Thats what Texas pays their. We can take away all the shoes to help pay for his raise. Make the softball team wash cars. Sell cookies.
As long as ur happy we will.make it work

1 Like

And what if he ends up having a top 25 defense next season?

We had super seniors in 2013 and still found a way to finish 3rd. Pay the man his money!!!

U must not understand what super seniors mean.
It’s not the seniors who are super

1 Like

Kind of like how your best achievement is when you actually put together a coherent sentence.

What?

I know exactly what it means. The point is we had the 2nd best defense under Gundy in 2013 and still found a way to blow it because we couldn’t stop a 3rd string QB. Pay Knowles now!!!

So you work for Five Rivers??

Was your dad Archie Clutter?

No Miratorg Beef.

Oh. I’m sorry, thought you said largest beef producer in the world… At any rate, good luck and dospendania…

1 Like

No, but my dad graduated at oklahoma a&m. So I doubt u know him. He turned 90 this month. :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Archie Clutter was my advisor. He was an animal geneticist. He’s probably mid 70’s now.

5 rivers or jbs feeds and kills a lot more but I’ve been told that Miratorg is from birth to butcher.

My dad just managed one of the farms back in the 50’s
His uncle did win a gold metal and a championship for oklahoma a&m wrestling. My cousin played on the softball team. I’m proud of osu. If u think I’m saying anything bad, it’s more then likely it’s about the person I’m writing to.

2 Likes

I think gundy understands just fine how good o’l stogey is trust me. It’s just if the administration is willing to put big boy money up just really to show our appreciation in a sense.He’s been a head coach before an then a defensive coordinator and now at osu. I think at his age he is not looking to be a head coach aging and probably not chasing money anymore in my opinion. We have him in a good spot.

2.6 to 3 mil. Pull 1 mil from Gundy. Whatever it takes.

Gundy also mentioned in his press conference that football funds most of the other sports. Got me thinking, why the heck do we continue funding mens/womens cross-country, track, and tennis? Less than 2% of our fan base cares or knows anything about those teams. I would cut those six sports yesterday and move the money back to the football budget.

1 Like

How many of those teams rank better than oSu?? I agree he needs to be paid more than the current pay of 800k but there has to be a limit. So 1.25-1.5 Mil with bonus options depending on bowl and post season play. By the standard of pay their assistant coaches are being over paid.

1 Like