Gundy No-Comments Bedlam Future, but Says, 'I'm a Traditionalist'

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/gundy-no-comments-bedlam-future-but-says-im-a-traditionalist/

Gundy deferred to OSU higher-ups Monday in induction speech at the Oklahoma Sports HOF.

What do we say to the ou president. Can’t always get what u want.

1 Like

Tell him to call Tulsa if he needs an in-State game so badly. Or Southwestern in Weatherford. Or Northwestern in Alva. Cause we’re done. Hopefully, for good.

3 Likes

Those might not be a guaranteed win like we’ve always been. Tulsa has a better winning percentage than OSU and twice as good as Gundy’s.

1 Like

Keep that thought

That’s just the facts.

There r millions and millions of facts. Only ur obsession points these facts. Makes for a sad gurl

There’s no need to be sad Gundy has decided he has 12 more years to chit on T Boone’s dream.

I know is it great. U will see him shirtless again alot. That should turn ur frown into a smile.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

Does 4th in the AAC conference get to go to a bowl?

I dnt know why u hind ur affection. U dnot care if were 1st or 4th just as long as u get gundy shirtless

1 Like

I would call myself a traditionalist, but Bedlam is so freaking lopsided I would prefer not to take the traditional beat down.

1 Like

I’d just give ou the finger. That’s just a cop out remark he made because of spineless money greedy move they pulled on a instate school. They deserve nothing that we have to offer from this moment forward but the finger. I mean it’s not like they win national championships all the time…o yea…I vaguely remember 21 years ago I think they did maybe.

I mean osu can kiss a lot of Texas kids of their list of recruits now and the top Oklahoma kids. Recruiting is going to be real tough from here on out.

I disagree. Depending on where we end up, it could be easier. Pretend I’m Gundy in 2028 selling Ok State to a top kid from Oklahoma:

“Hey Jimmy, how would you like to visit the west coast a few times a year? Nice hotels. Beautiful college girls (not to mention the best-looking are right here in Stillwater), beaches, plus tons of folks watching your games so you know the NFL will give you a shot.”

Jimmy, 5-star DB from Union: “Sounds great, Coach! But what about the SEC? I mean, they got a lot of great teams.”

“You’re right, Jimmy. They do. But they also have 4 or 5 ahead of you who are just as good on the depth chart. Good luck getting scouted if you don’t see the field. We need a guy just like you to come in ready to knock heads off.”

“What about rings, Coach? I mean, can I win big?”

“Well, Jimmy…you tell me.” Then I show him a box with 3 PAC 12 title rings, an Orange Bowl ring, and a National Championship ring…

Jimmy’s signing. Simple as that.

1 Like

You had me till the last paragraph. No pac rings, no orange bowl ring and definitely no National championship ring. Gundy won’t even make a 12 team playoff. Ou wasn’t the only thing holding us back, how many years was OU our only loss?

1 Like

Dnt worry about ar0. I’ll share the dream.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

The problem is, it’s only a dream.

So ar0 once again what do u want to do

Look for a new coach and a new league.
Or just nag like the old lady u r

The reason he doesn’t make any comment on it is because he’s scared. He’s excited at the fact that he may get to play lesser opponents. Gives him a better chance of maintaining maybe 3rd in the conference as a status quo instead of 4th.