Gundy No-Comments Bedlam Future, but Says, 'I'm a Traditionalist'

How many years was the OU loss and ONLY the OU loss what cost us a Big 12 title? That is the correct way to look at it. And that’s what gives me hope. 2012, 2013, 2017. There’s 3 right there. In each of those years, we had other losses, but only Bedlam cost us conference titles and better bowl games.

The problem is that the gap between talent in one from the others. The SEC is to heavy and they need more balance.

In most years, if you had won every other game, the OU game wouldn’t have mattered.

1 Like

There r a few of u guys that no matter what gundy does its wrong. If he says something its wrong if he doesn’t it’s wrong.
I know rite getting a new coach is the wrong thing to do. We r going to try and keep recruits and coaches.
Putting a new coach in will not help us. Actually I could see everything collapsing if we got a new coach.
We r talking about ou doing us over, then u want us to do it to gundy. Classy.
The sad thing is I will have to read ar0 for the next at least 7 years.

Reading and responding is a choice that YOU make. You aren’t required to do either one.

1 Like

Oh I know. Just wish ar0 would communicate to the community. If he just put a blank post, we know what it would have said. I did not say stop posting.

I do communicate to the community. Like I’ve been saying for over a year, you feel the need to give your opinion on every post made.

BTW 7 won’t cut it, I plan on being around for 12+.

1 Like

Can’t be all the post there r seven post just in this sting I did not respond to.
Any way 90% of my responses r response to u Joey and logan. So like I have said before u stop talking to me I would have less post.
And I dnt many people think rainman is a good communicator. If u sent a blank post 99% of the members could feel in what u would have posted.
Writing words is not communicating.

You’re really going to try to tell me what communicating is?

2 Likes

Once again I point out where ur lacking, and u talking about my riting. But, u never have any trouble responding the correct way to my post. So yes I must communicate well.:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: and u forced me to rite another post.

I must be communicating extremely well since I can force you to write another post.

1 Like

Like I said a blank post would be the same from u. It’s always a joy responding to ur crying.

Well stay tuned as I cry all the way to the bank for the 7th year in a row with the money I make off Bedlam.

1 Like

I will be hoping u go bankrupt.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

On a real note. Is trey rucker still on the team. On the osu web site he is still on the roster. 247 just did a roster up date, and he was on it. I could see a few games for dui but the fighting with the cops?

Mike Gundy wants OSU to be the Virginia Tech of college football instead of a Clemson. The average consistency attitude and lack of ambition by Gundy will lead the football program down a very dark path in the future with the way he’s decided to waste the resources TBP gave to the university.

You can’t blame him though. If I knew as a coach I could still rip off the dumb portion of the fan base for 5 mil a year while at the same time convincing them that being average is a great thing would you blame me?

4 million if ugoing to say stupid stuff at least get ur facts straight

Your right. I almost forgot the fake goodwill gesture he makes to the school just in order not to get fired.

You say stupid stuff all the time and still can’t get your facts straight let alone your grammar.

Well at least u have expanded ur rainman act.
Not only can u repeat what u say now ur repeating what I say. Joey I did miss u when u were in jail. Ar0 just does say enough stupid chit by himself.