Gundy No-Comments Bedlam Future, but Says, 'I'm a Traditionalist'

At least Gundy can poke fun at himself “I have to make enough decisions on gameday where everybody doubts what I do”

Whatever happens, I will bleed orange & black until the day I die.

1 Like

I’m not trying to repeat what you say. I’m just simply asking you to look in the mirror before you speak.

I try my best to use fact and reality. U Joe’s us half fact or pick down a stat to fit ur narrative.
One of ur favorite says is any coach is better then gundy. We have had 20 some any coach beside pappy none have done what gundy has pull off for this university.

None of them have had anywhere near the resources and facilities Gundy has either.

1 Like

Who ever coached in the 30’s had a brand new stadium.
And real guys facilities were a major issue till probably 2000. And everybody were in the same boat.
Go watch that a&m bear Bryant movie. I never saw any ac in there room. No charter planes. Not even a nice pillow

90 years ago LOL. Come on Roberto use your head.

1 Like

Thats what I love about the 3 stooges, if u guys would stop. Put ur biases aside for one sec and think. U guys wouldn’t say stupid things. By the time I’m done reading ur pathetic post I have a rebuttal that destroys ur theories

Also had renovation a couple of times. Major renovation not a paint job.

2 Likes

Logan ur way to young to be talking about this stuff.
U know that they didn’t ha actually, more then 4 channels. No internet video games. It was a lot different prior to 2000.

Must’ve been a hell of a paint job for $165 million.

1 Like

I know we could got a new stadium. Because it needs new paint now.

Talking to you is like talking to a mentally disabled brick wall.

2 Likes

Oh thats a mirror ur up against. Like I said between ur bias, to young and ur a moron u really can’t talk about this stuff

Your bias negates the fact no coach in OSU history has gotten the level of funding and facilities Gundy has.

1 Like

Ur bias stop u from going around see what other teams got.
Here is a list
Tech has spent dollar for dollar what we have.
Baylor has a new stadium
Both ksu and ku are or have been renovating theirs
Tcu spend a million every year just to renovate their locker rooms and has a new indoor field.
Ou and Texas have the best in the country.
This is what I know about the other two I’m sure have kept up.
So acting like only osu has this new paint job is asinine

Didn’t say OSU was the only one to get this “paint job.” I said no other coach in OSU history has had the level of funding Gundy has gotten. It’s no coincidence OSU’s consistent success came with Boone’s money. For a “real OSU fan” you seem to not like BPS very much. Must mean you’re a “bad fan” Roberto.

1 Like

I’m new to this thread, but I would like to recognize Robert for not only correctly spelling the word ASININE, but also using it correctly in a sentence. Very, very well done sir

1 Like

Like I said there were a time when Lewis field was new at around 13000. Since then to bps there were two other renovation. So 3 coach had that opportunity.
U guys attack like bps is the Taj mahul of football stadiums. I’m try to keep u guys ground and in reality.

I hope it didn’t hurt ur fingers typing that.:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face: