Gundy Says Defensive Coordinator Won’t Be Named until after Fiesta Bowl

Stupidity is being afraid of testing the coaching waters because you think “We can’t do any better”. Even though Baylor has already proven it can be done under multiple coaches. Well Michael….I hope your okay with one conference title over a 25 year span.

No one said I was comfortable with it but I dam sure don’t want to go back to 0-10 , Baylor may have done it with a scumbag, the other two didn’t win anymore than what we won this year. You never bring up Florida St. , Nebraska, Miami, etc…… they all won championships but are irrelevant now. They haven’t won like us in 10 years

1 Like

What’s the difference between 0-10 and 8-2? Nothing🤷‍♂️. Absolutely nothing. Small mind thinking.

Be sure to tell mommy to leave your closet light on before you go to bed.

1 Like

The other two won the same amount as we did? No your wrong aging. Last one got a conference championship and a trophy to put in the glass case to show recruits. It’s just embarrassing to have fans that say “I ■■■■ sure don’t want to go 0-10”. “Who we going to get”? “I don’t want to have a bunch of down years moma”. My 13 year old daughter is laughing at you. Wife went to ou and I read what you said and she laughed and said that’s the difference between us and you guys but you know what…she’s right on the money. Scared little babies.

2 Likes

So what is your proposal for fixing the situation? I mean being the 10th winning-est college football team in the last 10 years is down right disgraceful.

2 Likes

10 winning-est program means what?

1 Like

It means squat that’s really what it means right now. If your thinking is 5 to 10 years ago then a new you’re 6 bowl and 10 win season might mean something but I’m afraid we don’t live in the past. Small minds will get you small results.

2 Likes

That’s the problem. You’re scared!!! Either buck up or shut up. You don’t think any other good coach could come into Stillwater right now and get you to 6-6? Since that seems to be okay with the administration and Gundy.

According to Mike Gundy, second place is the same as last place. Thanks for pointing that out Jeff.

It’s especially disgraceful when you don’t have any meaningful trophies to show for it. Then you guys wonder why our recruiting isn’t up to par for being that “10th winningest program in the last decade”.

Even Pat Jones will tell you that you need those things to get those better recruits. Why do you think Baylor is getting them? Imagine the recruiting pitch.

Gundy “We are 10th in the last decade for total wins”

Recruit “Okay cool!!! So where do you keep all your trophies?”

Gundy “Excuse me, what?”

1 Like

Go read gundy haters. It’s all about u

1 Like

No I believe that is a quote from Ricky Bobby

Yea I think recruiting at Oklahoma State is going ok. Maybe crawl out of the cave now and then and do a little research. Also ask Florida State how their recruiting is going lol.

1 Like

FSU still has a better class than us even with the 5 star flip.

1 Like

What is their ranking? Yea but that was a big flip, I mean possibly the biggest ever. I wonder if it was NIL related? Also Deion Sanders is the coach so maybe that’s it.

1 Like

Perhaps this year it is. That hasn’t been the case over the last 10 years.

Never mind I looked it up FSU is 15 and OSU is 25. Still pretty good I guess. Looking at 247 sports we are #1 in the new B12

2 Likes

I think barstool was involved for over 1 million. Plus I think there is some TV show thing involved.

Really? So barstool is paying the Kid NIL money?

1 Like