Gundy Says Defensive Coordinator Won’t Be Named until after Fiesta Bowl

I’m not 100% sure but that’s what I’ve heard

That would make sense. This NIL stuff has only been around since July and it’s already out of control, changing the face of the sport in a big and not good way. I’ve always argued that having pay for play in college football was a huge slippery slope and for once in my life I might be right

3 Likes

Yeah this level of shiit is ridiculous. Only going to get worse unless some major rules and restrictions are put into play. There needs to be some sort of NIL cap or something before this gets out of hand. I think it’s just a matter of time before Nike gets involved. All it takes is them to figure out how to take no responsibility for what an Oregon player may do off the field that could hurt their brand and then they’ll dump huge money into NIL.

How about you STFU Joey !!! Everyone is tired of the chit you drool out everyday !!! You have the mind of an idiot thinking you know anything about coaching. Probably signed the best class in a long time. Go troll your goons

1 Like

Tell me what they have won ? And they have consistently had better recruiting classes the last 6-7 years. So any coach should be able to win 10 games win those recruits? Right ?

1 Like

Did you anti up your 10 million to help keep us up with the likes of Ohio St and Texas ? I thought so, you and Joey just like biotching about not going 13-0 …… taking about spoiled little brats. Does your wife get you dressed in the morning too :cowboy_hat_face::joy:

1 Like

I do agree with you. All the Gundy sucks, we ain’t got no trophies to show recruits, Baylor is golden lets be like them, et. al. rhetoric gets tiresome

2 Likes

He said to ask FSU about their recruiting and I responded with the truth. Even with how bad they are it is still better than ours every year.

What did I say ? Yes their recruiting is better every year but their record has sucked. So Joey says anyone could coach a 4 star team to 10 wins is my point

1 Like

Everyone is tired of the “Oh my God!!! If we don’t keep Gundy we not might get to 6-6!!!” BS. That’s not true, and you know it’s not.

Not a bad start. Might be able to get some meaningful trophies if we did.

What does what Joe said have to do with me responding to the other guy?

1 Like

Sorry I responded to the wrong one….should have been Joey….I’ve said it here more than once, this NIL chit is already outa hand. Texas paying a quarter a million for a starting Oline, and it will kill college football and not to far in the future

1 Like

It figures you would want to be like Baylor, they shouldn’t even have a football team with what went on there, but that’s your ignorant thinking. Win at a costs, get on probation for a couple of years. That’s par for you

1 Like

It’s 50k a year minimum of 150k but they don’t even need to start I believe. Just need to be on scholarship I think.

1 Like

They have 10 million a year donated to their slush fund don’t they ?

1 Like

It’s a lot I know that. The Jacksonville State kid is reportedly getting 2 million plus a TV show. It’s out of hand.

1 Like

No one except you and Jug is so dissatisfied with our program to get rid of Gundy. You two idiots wouldn’t be satisfied with Saban…. One more thing Joey don’t ever tell me to shut up unless you do it to my face !!

1 Like

Well they still do, and they’ve proven you don’t need thugs to win a conference title. In fact, they’ve rebuilt twice and been to the conference title game a couple of times (winning one). I’m going to laugh when Gundy leaves and the next coach comes in, and wins a conference title within his first two or three seasons.

Saban wins championships. Gundy doesn’t win them. Big difference between a guy that won one 10 years ago and a guy that has multiple ones in the last 10 years. Yes, I would tell you to shut up to your face.