Gundy Says Defensive Coordinator Won’t Be Named until after Fiesta Bowl

That would be your big mistake I promise you!! Don’t be that stupid and I know how stupid you’ve. Don’t play tough guy on a keyboard

1 Like

You have a lot of big mouth behind a keyboard dumbass, some day we will see hopefully :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah!! I’m real afraid of some overweight hick that can barely breath!!! You’re probably just big and flabby like the rest of them.

And you have a dumb mouth. Because you actually think we couldn’t do better than Gundy. I’m sure the new coach would be able to get you those six precious wins and to one of the 800 bowl games that exist.

Keep thinking that you smug prick. Like I said you are the wanna be in everything you have ever tried. Like Mike Tyson said, everybody has a plan till they get busted in the mouth

1 Like

Mike Tyson should’ve made a plan to avoid prison.

Anyone with an avatar like yours and you are calling someone dumb :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Go tell him that :joy::joy:

1 Like

People like my Avatar. Maybe you should invest in being a little loose instead of uptight all the time.

Not your boy, Steve Sarkisian.

1 Like

How is Sarkisian my boy?

Anybody not named gundy is ur boy. Wrestling starting at 1

1 Like

And anybody not named Gundy isn’t your boy.

Because this.

What? He’s not. You think he wanted to go 5-7? There is a reason Texas is taking advantage of NIL to get themselves an OL.

I think he’d be super happy with 4th place.

So you think we have 200 grand to pay a lineman for 4 years ? Plus more for skill players
Who is ponying up that money

1 Like

Ask the best coach in school history that’s been considered one of the highest paid coaches in college football the past several years. Surely he could reinvest 4% of his income into the football program he cares so much about.

How about u joey ur one of the weakest fan forever. Maybe u should pony up some of ur pig banks.

1 Like

Sure that only leaves 17 other positions to pay, I guess all the coaches take that responsibility? That was a silly response

1 Like