Gundy Says OSU Must ‘Get Better at Designing Plays’

What has the new Arkansas and Michigan state coaches done. Oregon was in good shape before this coach got there

Oh I know Gundy said they were “greatly improved” or whatever horsesh1t he said. The whole offensive staff seems to need a revamp starting with a new HC. I’m just confused how Dickey had some pretty solid OLines at K State but has had no success here. I don’t think Dunn is getting a fair shake as I believe Gundy is handicapping him but I’d rather see the whole offensive staff and HC replaced and start fresh.

Maybe their is a old Indian prophecy to answer.
An old man from the north will come were the water doesn’t move and hamper the chief to move the pig skin.

U guys can get Dana I think he will be freed up soon

Funny guy Roberto.

I thought so.

35th in the AP poll today. Glad they can see what an embarrassment this is. Boise State is going to be rough if this offense can’t figure out how to score 30+ points.

1 Like

With r dB play this is true

So a casual fan figured this out before one of the most paid coaches in college football? Then people wonder why we don’t want him around any longer.

If you consider 25.5 points per game s lot of points the year we have scored a lot of points so far.

Thats God plenty. Ur say how Knowles walks on water.

Willie Taggert went 6-6 at Oregon before Mario Cristobal came onto that scene. Hate to break it to you but most people don’t find 6-6 to be really good like you do (unless your name is Mike Gundy). I already told you about Arkansas. Go watch some of their film against Texas. Right now they have a better coach and team, and dare I say they definitely have a lot better playbook.

:arrow_up: This right here.

Compared to the current offense right now he does. Last time I checked our defense has gotten better the last few years while our offense has gotten worse.

The Oregon deal is one year, the have a big names this coach was almost 500 last year.
So Arkansas plays one game and joey anoits Arkansas sec champs.
U had nothing for msu

U said nothing has gotten better on gundy. Is this another one of ur double standards deals.

Did I say Arky would be SEC champs? Let me ask you a question. OSU and Arkansas play today. Who wins?

Gundy is an offensive guy. He should be able to figure out offense, and yet here he is realizing his offense is flawed when fans have been telling him this for the last couple of seasons. It’s scary this guys makes millions.

1 Like

Let me ask u this is are front 7 better then Texas. U just said Knowles walks on water does he give up 40.

Too scared to answer Robert?