Gundy Says OSU Must ‘Get Better at Designing Plays’

Lol u r wonderful. Just a simple guy.

Obvious you have not watched them play or listened to their HCs speak…

After we play Texas, compare our score to the the Arkansas | Texas score

2 Likes

I’m going off ur superior knowledge of r defense. If u feel u can’t answer ok.

I don’t think we’ve had a team that could have beaten Arkansas since 2011 but we’ll never know cause Gundy is afraid of competition.

1 Like

Sam Pittman and the pigs would have beat us by three touchdowns or more had that been Gundy playing them last night.

Does that how it works. Every thing is equal, everybody plays everybody the same way. Ok I see way u and Joey see I to eye.

So Knowles is not that good well ok.

Knowles defense is allowing 16 points a game while being on the field an average of 33.5 minutes a game all while being given a short field to work with multiple times. I’d say the defense is doing just fine. The offense needs to do it’s ■■■■ part and help this defense out.

2 Likes

We would’ve scored three points against Arkansas. Meaning our offense still sucks.

They r on the up coming schedule. Jug go sell ur pipe dream some where else.

Sure but Joey says we haven’t played any body so those stat r and illusion of ur mind.

It’s like I told you last night. That’s why everyone here thinks your so ridiculous. You blame Rob Glass and Jim Knowles yesterday and didn’t say one negative word about Gundy. Last time I checked Glass and Knowles don’t call the plays and aren’t in charge of the entire football program. How about holding Gundy (an offensive coach) accountable for just once?

1 Like

Wow u think we would have scored

If Mike Gundy is so great maybe we should fire Rob Glass and Jim Knowles and see how much better Gundy makes the program.

In ur dream world u have a thick fog. It gives u tunnel vision. I say things about gundy.

Thats a good thought.

Mark it as a loss if we still have the same coaches.

2 Likes

Joey with ur obsession give u tunnel vision u won’t know what any body really thinks. Just so u can throw crap out so u feel u made a difference ur happy.

Ok Jug

If I were a coach it wouldn’t take a casual fan to let me know my playbook is flawed before I finally start deciding something needs to be done about it.