Gundy Says OSU Must ‘Get Better at Designing Plays’

If u were coach every body would know what’s wrong.
We’ve had talks about ur fantasy worlds.

Yes we know Robert. Your fantasy world of “Gundy is as good as it can get”. We don’t need to go over the story again.

Opening Odds from Circa Sports

Spread : Boise -4
Total : 54.5

1 Like

You mean Gundy is such a great coach that some people think we won’t lose too bad to a 1-1 G5 team?

Pushing ur issue off won’t help u get better.
I were say the main reason gundy came out after the tusla game about the offense, is he thought with Sanders in it would be better. But it didn’t so they need to do some tweaking. Hope we get some more guys back too.

1 Like

They’re only betting against Gundy because they know what a good coach he is. LOL

1 Like

I think they saw boise score 55 against El paso and think Knowles can’t stop them.

I figured that was it. They have to be rigging it for themselves so they can make money from Gundy’s spectacular coaching. They know they can count on him.

Go bet on boise then

I can promise you that if OSU loses this game (which they likely will) it’s not going to be because of Jim Knowles and the defense.

Those young dB going to be in the rite spot next week.

You know why they won’t lose because of the defense? Because Jim Knowles and his players will watch the film and figure out the best way to defend the deep passes.

They don’t do what Gundy and Dunn do. Which is “We know they leave the middle of the field wide open, but we aren’t changing a thing.”

Lol OK Joey keep that thought.
I do know I have got u to say alot of good stuff about Gundy’s defense.

Jim Knowles the ended up being a good hire. The problem is the offensive points per game have gone down every since the start of the 2018 season. The problem needs to be addressed.

Captain obvious strikes again.
It will help if glass can keep are guy on the field of play.

And…gundy still sucks.

2 Likes

I’m sure that statement makes ur mom proud.

Tell me what the strength and conditioning coach has to do with what plays and decisions are being made on the field?

Done. But if their body falls a part they don’t see those decisions on the field. U do know what glass does rite? Won’t surprise me u have lacking knowledge of alot of things.

Even the commentators were baffled of the pitiful play calling. Everybody is calling this highschool coach out LOL. Just embarrassing and it gets worst every year. Can’t wait till next year.