Handicapping and Predicting OSU Football's Regular Season Finish

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/handicapping-and-predicting-osu-footballs-regular-season-finish/

What to expect as OSU heads into its final three regular season games.

1 Like

1-2
You’re forgetting the poke choke factor

2 Likes

2-1 if you’re asking me.

1 Like

Tcu will be one dimensional. Their down to their 4th rb.
So where ever Morris we better be their. I can see this score, he will just let it rip. We need 4 pics.
Tech by then mite be completely done. They really dnt do anything well.
Ou will see how the freshmen dies with our d line not ku’s.
Yes we can easily go 3 and 0

2 Likes

Could they go 3-0? Yeah I think they can. Will they? I’m doubtful. OU is a pencilled in loss until Gundy can prove its not. The way he generally turtles in bedlam leads me to believe this year will probably not be any different.

2 Likes

I’m wondering how crazy the background situation will be going into Bedlam. Will OU be undefeated and we’re 10-1 meaning regardless of the outcome we will meet for the Big 12 championship or will we have to win in order to get to the championship??? There are affecting variables out there….

1 Like

With this defense, he’s going to be turtling like a ■■■■ Roman legion, though.

1 Like

No way OU scores 27 points on this defense.

The collective record of teams OU has played to this point is 31-51. K-State is the best win.

Look for Sooners to lose three straight.

2 Likes

HOWEVAH, this game is going to be rocking. Boone Pickens Stadium will be shaking.”

How about this? How about we worry about beating TCU and Tech first, and then talk about the OU game?

That game might be a rocking, and that stadium might be shaking. However, under Gundy we’ve won one home game against OU (in the best season in school history) and Gundy is 1-3 as a favorite in Bedlam.

Just prove to me you can do it before I start believing it. That’s all I ask. Go ahead!!! Come at me!!!

1 Like

I think OU scoring 27 or more is going to be more dependent on what our offense does rather than our defense.

3 Likes

If recruiting rankings are so important then why should we ever beat Ou

2 Likes

It was a nice peaceful smart day. Then Joey showed up. Let’s see if ou is worth playing.

1 Like

What did I say that was so bad? I’m sorry if 2-14 doesn’t do it for me. Just actually do it, and then I might start believing it.

When do we ever beat OU? We certainly don’t tend to do it when we’re supposedly a better team on paper. That’s why recruiting rankings are so important.

Thats all u say. Everybody has been on board. Then ur sorry ess comes on.

1 Like

I’m on board with trying to beat OU. The question is will he actually do it?

Uve asked the question great.
U dnt have to be like the :parrot: asking pollie if she wants a cracker ever time u type.
U will find out in less then 3 weeks.

1 Like

From you and Jug it’s either 2-14 or 1-3 , repeat repeat

1 Like

According to you we should have beat them 3 more times because we were favored :man_shrugging:

If they were so important we would never be favored against ou and ou wouldn’t have lost to Kansas state and Iowa state last year.

2 Likes