Handicapping and Predicting OSU Football's Regular Season Finish

Is that the same Gundy whose football program was given the largest single monetary gift ever in college sports?

1 Like

off topic ā€¦ HOWEVAHā€¦ is DeSean Brown going to sign with OSU or not ā€¦
KBā€¦ looking at you for an opinion? :sunglasses:

Is that what heā€™s going for, a new record.

Booneā€™s 600 million did not all go to the football program. We have discussed this all the other schools all have big donors.

1 Like

He is still waiting for ou to give him an offer. Oregon and Mizzou have got in on him.
If he doesnā€™t do it soon we will not have a scholarship left.

1 Like

Gundy has been given every opportunity that not a single OSU coach before him has had, yet our winning percentage against OU has went down.

1 Like

Jug Iā€™ve seen this movie before. Rainman. If u actually want to talk about something new ok.

1 Like

Ou is waiting for that kid from Owasso to commit.

1 Like

I find it funny how Roberto is so bent out of shape about Knowles first year bedlam being poor when heā€™s significantly improved the defense both of the other years heā€™s been here.

1 Like

2018 was not an improvement.
Last years defense did ok. They were allowing teams there averages.
This year is stacked full of super seniors. As could next year if they stay.

With are 2 bad classes on the offensive side itā€™s great we have this defense. But, anointing Knowles as a God Iā€™m not there yet. Letā€™s get Spencerā€™s players out first.

Me talk so hard about Knowles is mainly for Joey and jug. I do hope some of these things I point out means something to u and others.

1 Like

Because itā€™s about blaming anybody but Gundy. Spencer, Knowles, penalties, injuries anything.
The one thing that has never changed is the head coach.

3 Likes

Where did I say 2018 was an improvement? I said the other 2 years were significant improvements. Last year wouldā€™ve been better if the offense didnā€™t cough the ā– ā– ā– ā–  ball up so easy. Thank god theyā€™ve fixed that recently because it looked like it was going to be a real problem after watching the first 4-5 games this year.

1 Like

Even if oSu wins out all four they will be left out of the cfp top four.

1 Like

Eh I think they have a decent shot of sliding in. Especially if Bama lost before the CCG or Ohio State blows another.

When the defense is having a let down game you donā€™t punt the ball back to the opposing offense so they can drive more time off the clock and increase their lead.

If Gundy has one great year out of 16 then thatā€™s totally fine. If Knowles has one great year out of 4 then itā€™s not a big deal. That Loydā€™s logic.

But itā€™s okay to anoint Gundy a god of OSU football with one conference title and two bedlam victories in 16 years?

Iā€™ve watched nearly every OU game (cheering for whoever they are playing). One defensive player gives me concern: Bonnitto. We neutralize him, and Iā€™m not very worried about the Sooner D.

My bravado: our defense will dominate a ballyhooed freshman who has garnered his accolades thus far by playing the bottom of the league. Reality sets in this week in Waco. And it just gets more difficult with Iowa State and then us.

I really see OSU cruising past OU ā€“ 2 or 3 TDs.

2 Likes

I donā€™t see us cruising past OU until I get to see what they do against Baylor and Iowa State. I canā€™t make an accurate determination on how that game may come to pass until I see OU playing the other two.

The injuries are big for us. We arenā€™t deep enough to run A-1 out there is the starter is injured. Who doesnā€™t get penalties you idiot !!
All the argue about is 2-14 Jug. You bring 0 to the table. My advice is go cheer for your goons since they have 70 years of cheating moron. Donā€™t bring a bunch of trivial chit up and say thatā€™s the reason

1 Like