Happy Hour

This thread is for our fellow fans who have had a few drinks and need to get it off your chest. Type away brothers and sisters. No judgement on the time, or day, of post.

2 Likes

I’m convinced Mike Gundy thinks the barbed wire lids help recruiting.

::sips Sam Adams::

3 Likes

Lol why do we even have those? Is it 2009 in here or something?

1 Like

Gold rush is such a good show. Mostly cause I like to see people get as angry at work as I do.

2 Likes

Robert Allen’s biggest influence on this forum will be our drinking thread.

3 Likes

I get irrationally mad that @kyleporterCBS and @CarsonCunningham never mention how f’g AWESOME the Cowgirl all black soccer uniforms look on their podcast. The goalie uniform is bright orange and not some random stupid color!!! SO. IRRATIONALLY. MAD.

::sips bourbon

5 Likes

Carson blocked me on a Twitter a few years ago. He was homering Thunder too hard and not willing to admit Steph was injured. Pepperidge remembers!

1 Like

What kinda bourbon?

1. [quote=“eddy, post:4, topic:2219, full:true”]
    Gold rush is such a good show. Mostly cause I like to see people get as angry at work as I do.
    [/quote]

That post brought me an incredible amount of joy for some reason

1. Old Forester 86. I know, not the fanciest bottle you can buy. But the taste/price ratio is excellent. And I am watching bedlam soccer, so I am nervous drinking. Lower proof is a good decision.

What do you like?

Honestly guys, I lose a lot of money playing NBA daily fantasy. Would not recommend.

1 Like

Don’t ever drunk Amazon either. Last time I did so, I ended up with a second copy of a book I already owned, a Batarang-shaped letter opener, and a rubber horse mask.

8 Likes

Bourbon- mostly just blantons
Wine- a lot, many people would say I’m a snob
Scotch- lowland, speyside, islay if I’m feeling frisky
Beer- I love almost all but turned 30 and the bloat is brutal. Now I really just drink coors light at the pool on hot day. And white claw cause I’m a total bro

That’s me and sports cards on eBay.

Cabernet tonight! Started drinking red wine with HRAD students who were taking “wine for majors” back in the day! Before that, it was gross stuff…

Favorite memories from Ok State!

1 Like

What cab?

3-1 Bedlam soccer victory. That makes me so happy

::gets another bourbon::

4 Likes

Robert Mondavi. It’s a good (non OSU approved) brand.

1 Like

Oh man, the rum barrel aged Red blend and the bourbon barrel aged Cab from Robert Mondavi are two of my current favorite wines. Excellent taste, you have

1 Like

Why thank you! I can’t take credit, my MIL only buys Mondavi and she got me hooked. :blush:

1 Like

And that’s bad why exactly?