Happy Hour

The reviews on the rubber horse mask are AMAZING. Grab another beer and read the reviews.

Wife and I just left Rococo with a $240 bill, primarily from the bar. Pregamimg my pregame. Tomorrow is going to suck and it breaks my heart.

My season ticket holding, ra ra OSU father called me today and he is out on Gundy. “What’s his buyout?” All that. “If we lose to Les Miles, my section alone will raise funds to buy him out and send him packing to Tennessee.”

There is some mutiny in the air. Not saying he is right or wrong, only that some super pro-Gundy people are seeing a decline and put it entirely on Gundy.

Being a paranoid OSU fan, had that early season Bedlam game gone our way instead of a draw, tonight’s win would have locked ip the B12 championship. Now I’m nervous. The Cowgirls are legit.

All I know is that if I ever get married, I want one - and only one - of our engagement pictures to have me wearing that mask and her wearing the unicorn mask and us making the masks kiss. I want it to be as weird as possible and jarring in the middle of a nice, sweet, romantic set of pictures because that is essentially my life. Normal with occasional moments of utter insanity.

5 Likes

I’m 40, a man you might say. And hate that my 24 year old self wouldn’t have found your idea funny. Now? Hell yes! Let’s get weird! Youth truly is wasted on the young.

1 Like

Excellent. Call me next time you go to Napa

1 Like

The soccer team never gets any love. The athletic department always has to do supportive Facebook posts or tweets to get people to pay attention. They are usually pretty good. When I was there, they made it far in the tournament, if I remember correctly. One of my friends was Kim Graves, who played for Union and then for the Pokes.

1 Like

My wife and I had the Eulenloch tonight:

https://belleglos.com/limited-offerings/

Belle Glos wines are amazing.

1 Like

Black Grouse (Scotch Bourbon)

1 Like

I’m telling you! He cites his section because it’s so obvious at games that people want Gundy out. I had the same exact observation last week.

Sonoma > Napa

Iowa State in a few hours, get your bottles ready.

1 Like

Lolz.

Sonoma can’t touch places like this
https://www.amizetta.com/

The soccer team has a good Instagram presence. Whoever curated the account does a nice job.

1 Like

Oh my God you’re right…

I have a beer glass that holds the equivalent of four beers at once. I have refilled it twice. You do the math. Because I’m not quite ‘mathworthy’ right about now.

1 Like

Oklahoma State Football causes liver damage

2 Likes

you should look up John Oliver’s show about DFS, the majority of money is won by dudes who have put countless hours into up to the minute complicated spreadsheets. A data analyst that’s never watched a game is more likely to win in daily fantasy than a hardcore fan of the sport.

@leecothran apparently had somebody step on his north Dallas lawn while sipping on his Crown today.

I’ll check it out. Literally didn’t win anything last week on DFS but do fairly well in my season long leagues for fantasy.

My beer consumption this evening qualifies me for this thread. 15 minutes until a conference title. This Cowgirl team is so awesome. They out-work, out-skill, and out-tough everyone they play. This is a team Iba would be proud of.

3 Likes