‘He’s Got All the Gifts’: Kasey Dunn High on Freshman WR Talyn Shettron

Joey doesn’t even know we have other sports.
Joey didn’t even know we had wrestling till gundy wear his singlet.

1 Like

You can’t even get the majority of a local blog to agree with you.

2 Likes

Joy is just delusional. There are only 3 people in 3 stooges. Jug is part time. Jeff has been Mia for 2 days, his so tired. Lmao

1 Like

It’s because nobody here understands the concept that people who aren’t OSU fans don’t necessarily think one championship in 17 seasons is considered anything special. Go tell others around the country how impressive you think it is and watch their response.

I work all over this country. Anyone that knows college football only knows about Oklahoma state because of Gundy and co. Yes that’s somewhat impressive

2 Likes

nObOdY hErE uNdErStAnDs

2 Likes

I work all over the country as well. Every time I mention Oklahoma State football I get asked about OAN, Gundy, and Chuba Hubbard. We’re more known for that than anything else when it comes to our football program.

Nobody’s brought that junk up to me in well over a year and more times than not they ended it with saying “Gundy has been great from what we’ve seen it’d be a shame if he lost his job and support due to a spoiled entitled kid”.

2 Likes

I also always get asked why he can’t ever beat OU or win the conference. I sometimes tell them “Well you have to remember he was mentored by a man that never once beat OU, and Gundy himself never beat OU as a player. Most of the fan base is just content with bowl eligibility at this point.”

Lol I’m sure that’s what they talk about “all over the country” :rofl:

1 Like

We’re known as the school with the OAN coach that used to call players by racial slurs. We already have enough of that past shenanigans with the Johnny Bright ordeal. We have some good people at the campus working to right the wrongs. The highest paid employee on campus needs to get on board.

Fake. We know you don’t work.

2 Likes

I bet I work harder than you, Robert, and Yo combined.

At being a productive member of society? No. At being a troll? Yes.

2 Likes

You guys “protesting” in the streets all day long, and coming on the forum to troll realistic OSU fans doesn’t fall into the category of being productive.

Protesting what? You’re the malcontent whose entire contribution to this board could be summed up on a single picket sign. When you scream the same three phrases over and over again, I think you’ve got the protest mentality down pat.

2 Likes

What three phrases do you speak of?

That’s a bold statement

Oh, there might be as many as a half dozen, but you just play them on loop.

• 1 championship in 17 years.
  • Gundy doesn’t beat OU enough.
  • Gundy doesn’t throw to the tight end.
3 Likes

At protesting ? You sound just like a Bernie fan, protest the chit out of what you don’t like ( OAN deal) which was a bunch of crap. Since when is this not a free axx country to think how you want you moron !! Hubbard wax the one who hurt his self His year was a blah …… so who screwed who

1 Like