‘He’s Got All the Gifts’: Kasey Dunn High on Freshman WR Talyn Shettron

Bold but true.

All three are true. Maybe he should change it.

1 Like

Hubbard’s in the NFL despite playing behind Gundy’s terrible offensive line, and Gundy still doesn’t have a second conference title. So I don’t know what in the hell you’re talking about.

1 Like

The Oline was good enough for him to lead the NCAA in rushing moron…… his senior year he was a cancer in the club house. What did he have 600 yds after rushing for over 2k !! He was afraid of getting hurt. He let his teammates down
Keep up Joey

1 Like

True how? I’d love to see this answer :joy:

I guess you slept through 2020 like Robert did.

Were you biotching about the Oline in ‘20 too Joey :joy:

1 Like

Why wouldn’t I? We had a 2,000 yard rusher the previous season only get just above 600 yards because we can’t push teams forward.

Seems I remember you biotching about the last 10 years? Right ? Since Wickline ! Ha you can’t keep your stories straight without lying some :joy::joy:

1 Like

Vanderbilt’s had three lineman drafted since Wickline left. We have one. I see you’ve ran out of excuses and resulted to nothing more than petty attacks.

1 Like

Joey who gives a chit about Vandy ?? No one but you would look up some obscure stat that has no affect on us. You do know they recruit a totally different recruit don’t you? They have very high academics , some of these large humans want the best education they can get. They know only 3% ever get to play in the NFL. You are smart enough to see them get high recruits just because of the education ? Well maybe not :joy:

1 Like

I do when I see the program I support getting beat out on the offensive line talent and development by the Kansas of the SEC.

Sure!! I bet every talented high school football player is lined up in Nashville trying to beat the doors down on campus before the first class even starts.

That’s just a bunch of blah blah from you. It you aren’t smart enough to know why Stanford gets high recruits , you just aren’t smart. We have told you this over and over…. You just want to beat your gums. Here’s an idea, go donate your million to split up for the Oline, be like Texas :joy:

1 Like

Who’s been the better program? Stanford or Vanderbilt?

Joey you keep defeating yourself, I don’t have to say a word, lol what do those two have to do with us to begin with? Totally different animal you moron

1 Like

You defeated yourself before you could even get started. When AR and myself ask you exactly what we’ve won over the last decade all you could do was name off a majority of average teams we’ve beaten. You were hard pressed to name what major games or trophies we’ve won.

You must have been high again when you thought you asked me that Joey. You are supposed to be the super fan anything anti OSU … maybe you don’t want to acknowledge any of them. All Jug knows is 1-17 and you the poor Oline

1 Like

I’ve asked you and you haven’t given a serious answer. I guess that’s why it’s hard to take you seriously.

1 Like

I’ve asked you that question several times before. AR has asked you as well. Probably because it’s a question that you can provide very little answers to. You can biotch and complain about us all you want, but don’t get mad and start rambling off random chit like Robert does because you don’t want to give an honest answer.