‘He’s Got All the Gifts’: Kasey Dunn High on Freshman WR Talyn Shettron

Well next week for you two morons are we gonna compare us with Bowling Green and Wake Forest as to who has the most drafts, it’s the same as the chit you two throw out comparing us to Vandy !! I have no doubt you will find something else that’s totally irrelevant. All you are telling me is that if you don’t know the good wins we have, you aren’t a fan. Which neither one of you are.
I guess you’re going with your boy Aranda this year ? Right ? Campbell still coaches in here :joy::cowboy_hat_face:
Only ones that get mad are the stooges :joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s irrelevant to tell me all the winning we’re doing, and not being able to tell me where all our CC and NY6 trophies are at.

Wow. What terrible grammar.

1 Like

Wow!! That’s terrible grammar.

Yeah, but no.

No, but yeah.

Here’s the thing: I know how to speak and write. You are a mouth-breathing ignoramus with an IQ so low that it endangers the public. I’m writing colloquially, as one might speak. You just don’t know any better.

To recap: me smart; your brain no work good.

2 Likes

Well now you just sound like Robert :+1:

It’s relevant to me we are in the top ten in wins the last 10 years. Only an ignoramus like you would think it isn’t ……

1 Like

I guess I’ll ask it again. Where are our CC and NY6 trophies? That’s like saying we were the #2 seed in the NBA playoffs over the last 10 seasons, but only found a way to reach the Western Conference Finals a couple of times.

wHeRe’S tHe TrOpHy

3 Likes

Weren’t you the idiot that wanted second instead of 4th ? Not much difference but it gives you something to biotch about Joey I thought Robert already schooled you on that

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken there is a NY6 trophy in the case right now Joey

1 Like

I’ve stated Gundy should be winning a conference title every 4 years or so. You’re getting it confused with what Logan wants. 10 years is long enough. Also, even if I wanted 2nd it’s not like we get 2nd all that often.

1 Like

It looks to me like Robert should school himself.

1 Like

Lmao after 10 years!!! Campbell was able to get one during year 5 of his career at Iowa State.

1 Like

He was supposed to be the dark horse to win it this year , right. What NY6 bowl did they play in. You shouldn’t get so pissed when we pass our expectations Joey. You seem angry

1 Like

One thing Robert is , is a true fan. He throws out criticism all the time on all sports but we know he’s a true fan ! You! Meh

1 Like

So we should just be happy we can win an NY6 bowl every 10 years at best?

1 Like

Not really. He throws out criticism on the fans that know we could be better. If you want what’s best for an athletic program you’re considered a bad fan in his opinion.

1 Like