Hoops Game Thread: Kansas at Oklahoma State

No surprises here.

2 Likes

Kalib definitely did not pick up where he left of at the end of last season. Year 2 has been definitely a struggle. At times it seems as if he doesnā€™t have a consistent drive to be consistently great, and honestly it makes Yor move to TX even more weak. Hopefully Kalib soon understands that he is a starting Big in the best conference in college basketball and heā€™s not taking full advantage of it

Does anyone know why Yor left in the first place?

He didnā€™t like you

Did you know he only had eight fingers?

1 Like

I am sure it was all the sanctions coupled with Kalib really coming on at the end of the year.

Also in their last game Anei had:

1point
5rebounds
5fouls

in 13 minutesā€¦ lets not forget he is definitely not amazing

Game before 9pts, 2rebs, game before that 3pts and 1reb

1 Like

Oh ok, I just remember him hitting 12-ft jump shots and blocks at the basket from that good non-conference run we had last year.

Its been a while since we had a true interior post presence - maybe since Imac.

I agree he would definitely help, and surely have better numbers Cade would get him easy buckets every game.

He would have been starting on a team with NBA eyes on them every night, not the smartest career move by Anei.

I feel like the tail end of Mitchell Solomonā€™s career was solid.

His last year and half was definitely solid, He turned into a pretty good college player.

No doubt.

Michael Cobbins flashed some talent too but he was more a PF.

2 Likes

Unless weā€™re losing towards the end of the game. Then I have complete confidence that we will not come back.

1 Like

What a game this would be for a full GIA

2 Likes

I like to jump on the sports pages of whoever weā€™re playing to see what their fansā€™ thoughts are on the game. So many people are saying things like ā€œI didnā€™t even know who Cade Cunningham was until I look at OSUā€™s roster today.ā€

Pokes by 90

Still no Pena. Looks like Dee Mitchell is suiting up, likely to cover for the missing D Will and Ferron Flavors.

Deeā€™s life has to be crazy. ā€œSorry Walmart manager, Coach B needs me. Gotta go play basketball on TV.ā€

4 Likes

Not seeing Bryce Thompson warming up, but KU is on the opposite end of the arena and Iā€™m blind.

Wait, I think I just saw him running off the floor.

Bumping up the server so we donā€™t have to worry about it tonight. May be down for a few minutes.