Hoops Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Baylor (B12 Tourney)

I’m torn on this. Hard to beat good teams 3 times just like Texas showed last night. In the postgame yesterday, Cade and Avery looked pretty jazzed to get another crack at Baylor. With all of that said, Baylor is a near juggernaut. It’s gonna take an A+ game, which I don’t think we’ve really had all conference season. At the end of the day, I’m wearing Orange for a reason. 78-74 good guys.

1 Like

Pokes by 3. Cade with the dagger 3 for the game winner!
79-76

1 Like

No, I wish :joy:

Eff it. Pokes by 8.

9 Likes

What has me worried for today: Baylor playing out of their minds because they are mad at Cade winning player of the year

What gives me hope: With Baylor already having locked up a #1 spot Drew may give the backups a lot of minutes to keep his team fresh for the Big Dance.

and the second meeting we cut it to 4-6 multiple times but could not get over the hump

Mmhmm…referring to those “momentum killers” I mentioned earlier. They were able to get 2-3 stops at a time…but then they would let Baylor make a three…then let them score a dinky layup off a bad turnover. Constantly putting the deficit back at 6-7 points. Very frustrating.

Anyone is beatable. Gotta get turnovers way down and make the easy ones. Thought Boynton did a good job in the second half yesterday throwing some curves at WVU that opened some things up offensively, which gives me some hope. Tough to lose to a team three times in a row (except when its OU in football)

1 Like

Nope, not in here man. LOL

Carmelo was 2003, not 2005.

1 Like

Espn showing the line at pokes +9. How does one do “the gambling”

1 Like
  • Spicy
  • Regular

0 voters

2 Likes

Dude…stop.

Always get spicy. Always.

3 Likes

Maine can’t handle the heat.

4 Likes

The only thing that has progressed more than AA this season might be the spicy chicken sand.

That and Marshall’s CFA reward points lol.

13 Likes

Hahaha

If he hasn’t been using CFA rewards, that would be such a waste.

1 Like

@marshall enjoying a nice regular CFA sandwich one day

17 Likes

Man, I miss Russ being in OKC.

6 Likes

Physically present? Sure

Playing basketball? Nah

1 Like