Hoops Game Thread: OSU vs. Wofford

And the fan goes wild.

6 Likes

Good stretch. Perhaps they are done playing with their food

I get that there is clearly things to improve on, and this is also an inferior opponent, but the offense looks so so much better from where we were at the beginning of the year. It’s honestly looked much better the past three games which would coincide with the fact that we’ve shot 40%+ from 3 in those games. Crazy what even decent shooting can do

2 Likes

Love your optimism but the somewhat better OSU offense could also coincide with us playing 3 terrible defensive teams :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Tripp is good

So there’s only been 1 FT attempt total in this game?

Right but we’re also a team that has lost to Abilene Christian and Southern Illinois this year. I’m not taking anybody for granted lol

Are sound effects allowed in college basketball now? I’ve heard several today :joy:

1 Like

Why is 3-point shooting important?

Wofford has hit 26 shots today and has 57 points
OSU has hit 23 shots today and has 62 points

2 Likes

Small is filthy. He deserves a better supporting cast.

9 Likes

Their offense reminds me of the Underwood offense when we had that remarkable turnaround. Or the Moser/ Loyola Chicago offense.

Super young team, with a bit of development this off-season they could actually be pretty good next year. Who do we lose, Hicklen and Marsh?

We are gonna win
We are gonna win
We are gonna win

And I’m still not :100: convinced, LOL

2 Likes

Q is invaluable. Seven assists, six boards

3 Likes

OMG we are gonna win 2 in a row…

2 Likes

Also four steals

Hicklen hitting his open looks is a positive development

2 Likes

Boynton pushed him into that play. Give .5 assist to Small and .5 assist to Boynton

4 Likes

Their big dude has been talking so much ish

Well shitt lol